FUEL SAVER from USA, Proven with Puspakom Results (Reduce Pollution), MORE Power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

FUEL SAVER from USA, Proven with Puspakom Results (Reduce Pollution), MORE Power

RealtyAgent

500 RPM

ALL Vehicles Need This, YES, ALL including Car,Motor,Bus,Lorry,Boat,Truck,Cooking Gas etc..

GOOD FOR TURBO ENGINES TOO..

Whoever interested pls pm me.

This fuel saver is suitable to:

1. Improve performance and horsepower for easy overtaking and hill climbing.
2. To save fuel. Yes, at least 10%. Some car can go near 35%
3. To reduce polluted, visible black smog and toxic gas emission - About
50% - 60% REDUCTION in toxic gas (carbon monoxide - CO), smog (nitrogen
oxide - NOx) and hydrocarbons (HC) emission from vehicles. Here's our
contribution to make the environment a healthier place to live in. (Proven
PUSPAKOM Results)
4. Easy engine startup
5. Smoother engine operation (less vibration and noise).
6. Cleans your engine - Amazingly cleans carbon depositions in the fuel
line, carburetor/fuel injectors and engine that has been built-up over the
years. Depending on engine conditions, this can take between 500km to
2,000km of "driving-in" time. This results in higher fuel economy and
restoring the engine like brand new.
7. Protects and Prolongs the lifetime of catalytic converters and spark plugs - Stretch the hard earn money to the maximum from having to make
expensive premature replacements. Cleaner and easier combustion
extends the lifetime of spark plugs and catalytic converters.
8. NO Maintenance - Buy once and TRULY enjoy using forever.
Furthermore, no washing, replacing nor checking is necessary. Simply no
maintenance required, hassle-free! It is guaranteed no significant
degradation of the fuel saver effectiveness over the decades. On top of
that, the tough ABS casing is built to last longer at high temperatures.
9. Fully Transferable - Changing car? No worries. Simply detach from the
old car and reinstall it into the new car in minutes and continue to enjoy all
the benefits.
10. The ultimate investment for your vehicle - shortest Return of
Investment! - The fastest self-paying device in the world! Nothing comes
even close to this product. Get your investment back in no time and start
reaping the multiple benefits ... eternally

FIXED PRICE: RM88
Email: [email protected]

Last edited:
whether in lelong,ebay or zth,dis 1 is one of the cheapest fuel saver in the market...i bought 1 myself but not from u though but i think i know which fuel saver u'r talking about,same price,black in color,product of usa n comes in yellow box,n to be attached to the fuel rail/hose nearest to the fuel injector...

i used close to 2 week already n da 1st thing obvious is the amount of smoke coming out of da ekzos tip after i start da engine in the morning...none...b4 that always come thin white smoke n then none when temp. reach optimum,but dis product make sure u have even better combustion since start...

2nd,da amount of fuel u can save,i'm using this thing in my auto 660cc,n AVERAGE (urban/rural-i drive quite a lot in a week) i can get additional 40-50km per tank,although onli 2weeks of usage but instant results...

updates 4 u...

Nice experience, man10681 :)

Please see below for some other pictures.

Last edited:
Man10681,

I think you must have bought from my fellow agent..this is a nice item, proven by Puspakom.. try it yourselves...fast Return of Investment...On average I think 3-4 months you will save the RM88 on fuel..you will be amazed..the power also is quite amazing...:)

This is very good for those always going outstation....you can even save more than RM88 in less than 1 month..

Pic

Hello Bro,

Any pic / photo of this thingy??
how its work??

sound very interesting leh...

reserve for me 2 units.

after read all about ur write up... just one question... how can i get it frm u? :biggrin:

wakakaka7 said:
Can Apply For Turbo Cars..is It Good..?

Yes, this thing is suitable for all vehicles: cars, buses, lorries, boats....either new or old vehicles...even turbo engines or just normal...either sport cars or just slow cars..

Hi takumimesia,

I will post the picture and how it works soon.

Carrera,

The price is fixed at RM88, no more no less.. this is the controlled price...you will never find cheaper than this price in Malaysian market...try find one and let me know...:)

Cheapest price with most reliable and excellent performance in Malaysia !

weirder said:
after read all about ur write up... just one question... how can i get it frm u? :biggrin:

Sorry guys, it is not in stock. Will be in stock next week.

This is a very hot item. First come first serve basis..

By the way, I am in Ampang..

just a question here. there is no puspakom result attached. where is it?

Yes, haven't attached the Puspakom Results and other documents yet. Will get them scanned soon.

Don't worry, I will include it as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Mmmmm...sound very promising...may be it worth a try...pm me ur contact no....I would like to have one since my job is always on the road

bro.....which part of u are u in ampang? Interested to get one...please reply and i go ASAP

Update on the picture of the Fuel Saver:

Please see attached.

Remark: This fuel saver is installed as close as possible to the inlet of the fuel injector rail or carburetor for maximum impact.

Update on the picture of the Fuel Saver:

Please see attached.

Remark: This fuel saver is installed as close as possible to the inlet of the fuel injector rail or carburetor for maximum impact.

kieranchng and edgeo: You got pm

exactly like da 1 i bought (r u fighting or extramile from lelong) hey guys gud stuff here,can b install in any car...mine turbo n better combustion than ever...

man10681 said:
exactly like da 1 i bought (r u fighting or extramile from lelong) hey guys gud stuff here,can b install in any car...mine turbo n better combustion than ever...

Extramile is my partner agent..she is an agent in Penang. I am an agent in N9. No fighting. The price is the same at controlled price: RM88 . Not more, not cheaper. This is a reasonable, affordable price by everyone.

That's great man10681. You turbo engine has better performance and power after the installation of this fuel saver.. nice experience..s

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom