Ford Fiesta 1.6l Sport Owner's Review

cow.stroller

Nov 24, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
my steering is making some weird knocking noise when parking or slow speed turn.... send for checkup and will have the drive shaft replaced under warranty(stock will come in a month or so)..... bought my car early last year..... did you know wiper also can claim warranty?? :) :)
Yeah, the ESP like a bonus point for me, at least maintenance cost free for 2/3 years.

boyer

Nov 5, 2009
kulim
Thanks for the detail review bro. help a lot from the owner itself. its my luck to come a cross your thread ..still considering & researching for prospect cars..

zerotian

Sep 23, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Very nice review. How I wish the new Ford Focus has a thread like this. Why no thread like this for the New Ford Focus...

Last edited:

cow.stroller

Nov 24, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Very nice review. How I wish the new Ford Focus has a thread like this. Why no thread like this for the New Ford Focus...
I guess Focus still need some time to catch up. I do somewhat noticed SDAC didn't promote Focus as aggressive as they promoted Fiesta. But with more Ford 3S popping out lately and new Focus is sourced from Thailand, i believe both after-sales service and spare parts availability are improving and unlike Those Days. Of course, I hope SDAC consistently improve the overall services if they wanna stay in the game.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

The wira1.8, putra & gti uses the F5M222 g/box.

If we buy a g/box of 4g93P from a chop shop (Japan Model)

Is the G/Box model same ??

I bought one recently but the model is F5M311 or something like that.

I asked for Putra G/Box & he gave me this one....

Is it the same ??

Pls. advise....TQ
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience