Fixing adjustables

apexi3016

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
hey guys n gals.....anyone tried installing adjustables by yourselves??

i've been going through some web sites n it does'nt look that difficult(if u had the spring compressors n all)....easier said than done...hehehehe...but has anyone actually done it??? :ph34r:

Hopefully mr ninja_iga can give some comments on this :D

all ur info n xperience is very much appriciated.... :D

]\[ickless

Feb 6, 2004

apexi3016

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
thanx guys......the best part was the spring compressors...cheap yet effective.

ninja_iga : kinda thinking of doing it for an Iswara. it should be easier than doing a wira\satria etc.. coz only the front is adjustable and the rear is the normal setup. that means theres only two variables involved instead of four assuming that the adjustables are just height adjutables. besides that, Iswara only needs alignment for the front after the suspension has been done.

just my 2 cents......what do u guys n gals think???

thanx.

apexi3016

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
for cars like wira etc... u have to do aligning for all 4 wheels but for Iswara its different. what i mean is, lowering the rear of an iswara does not affect the toe in or toe out of da wheels(does not effect the camber i think...not sure).

but for wiras etc... u need to do alignment for all 4 wheels coz when u lower it it will effect the camber and ur wheels will kinda go like this /---\ .

juz my oppinion....hope someone can confirm this.

thanx.

khguan

4,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2004
Seri Kembangan
fotopic.net
many things i dare to DIY..

but suspension.. i dun dare to do it ler.. especially changing spring stuff... cos i dun have proper tools n need to send for alignment after dat.. very mafan... :P

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just to share my 2 sen and need someone here who might be facing this problem as mine n how to troubleshoot this minor problem..

Im using a semi racing exedy clutch about 1month plus now for my proton 1.8.. Ive baught a semi racing clutch plate and semi racing disc. its not 3 pucks disc but its racing organic disc. Reason why ive pick organic disc instead of 3 pucks simply because ive faced alot of traffic everyday, n i just cant stand the jerkiness of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience