Fiat coupe performance parts for sale!

novitec360

Jun 30, 2004
hi guys,

was wondering if any of u fiat coupe owners out there is interested in the PS performance parts, eg. boost controllers, fuel enhancers, shift light, sub-injector controller, v-tec controller, air/fuel mixture analyzer and etc.

letting go all off at rm 4k

novitec360

Jun 30, 2004
all 2nd hand...but used for not more then 4-6 months...are PS products good? i m juz posting on behalf of my fren

alfeoturbo

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Sel
hmm...i feel the product is okie okie lah. i use to have PS air fuel enhancer and also fuel stabilizer..but i have sold it back to my mechanic.
will help you to ask around see if anyone wants this gadgets

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
hey, ive seen plp dump Motec and opt for PS stuff leh.

novitec360

Jun 30, 2004
r u serious??? Dumped motec for PS?...but i've actually heard that PS stuffs are rather good but costly...where r they from also i dunno.

thanks alfae for looking around for me...cheers!

alfeoturbo

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Sel
not sure you heard of this skyline CAN 1 or not, he have dump the standalone ecu to go for this PS stuff. i think u can see the car in action for the coming drag competition.

want to know more about PS? go to this website:
http://www.ps-powersport.com/

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Software is as cardinal as hardware in squeezing out power from a modern engine these days. Just plug in a laptop, reflash the ECU with a new ignition and fueling program and you’re good to go, with some more...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience