FIA Charges Michelin Teams

cyclonite

500 RPM
Nov 27, 2003
5 offences:

“Failed to ensure that you had a supply of suitable tyres for the race.

“Wrongfully refused to allow your cars to start the race.

“Wrongfully refused to allow your cars to race subject to a speed restriction at one corner, which was safe for such tyres as you had available.

“Combined with other teams to make a demonstration damaging to the image of Formula 1 by pulling into the pits immediately before the start of the race.

“That you failed to notify the stewards of your intention not to race.”

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
wah lan leh..that serious meh?

if tehy were insist to race..i wonder how would it be

[Joc]

Known Member
May 5, 2004
we'll have a red flagged race and someone might have died lor... then same lawsuits but for different reasons...

BabyGodzillaGTi-R

Known Member
Nov 24, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Well they are in authority, so it's simple who they want to place the blame on. Anyway i guess this really spice up the season. Best season for a very long time.

escaflowne

1,000 RPM
May 4, 2004
Visit site
Michelin should responsible,it is no doubt a big big mistake.i was shock when i turn on my tv and wtf!! 6 cars only?!! i thought was like crash still only left 6 cars,but then check it out..really shame. The commentator interview those audience,they were piss till max,well for me also i will piss.Pay so much for 6 car race..

polyxtroy

Known Member
Feb 18, 2004
Michellin "is" responsible.. They don deny it.. So wtf are they after the teams?? Ask max mosley...

XXX

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
because Michelle's Breast very clever advice people only not to race didnt tell them cannot race in the end it was the teams call not to race..get the picture

polyxtroy

Known Member
Feb 18, 2004
So basically if ur foreman tells u ur car got problem, veli dangerous... will u still drive the damn car?? And you u decide not to drive the damn car, ur sued??

XXX

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
so does the foreman get sued or the driver??get my point.

Thats what happened, The Foreman (Michelin) say car veli dangerous
so driver ( The Team ) make decision not to race so the Team kenaloh bcos the Foreman is part of the Team mah........aiyoo like that also have to explain in detail.

XXX

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
it was supposed to be unless u didnt get it..and I thought you were the KidergartenTeacher...muahahahaaaaa.

OK enough babling it was nice sharing opinions with you guys and no, your England is not bad..........Cheers.

polyxtroy

Known Member
Feb 18, 2004
XXX said:
so does the foreman get sued or the driver??get my point.

Thats what happened, The Foreman (Michelin) say car veli dangerous
so driver ( The Team ) make decision not to race so the Team kenaloh bcos the Foreman is part of the Team mah........aiyoo like that also have to explain in detail.
I was under the impression that Michellin is a different entity away from the team.. right or wrong??

XXX

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
yes they are a different entity but it was th The Teams call not to race not Michelin , Michelin advised them only not to race as they feel their tires are not safe they didnt make the decision for the team. Anyway Michelin has also been hauled up by the FIA.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Lexus RX line up is a success story in Malaysia with the RX 350, and with the newly introduced RX 270 luxury SUV, the story is about to get even more interesting.

The RX vehicles are the best selling in the Large Luxury SUV segment in Malaysia, equipped with premium features and coupled with stylish design and excellent performance, the Lexus RX models are a natural choice for those unwilling...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience