Move NRF

1,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2004
Penang
Visit site
Originally posted by aircooled@Mar 11 2005, 09:45
hello focal point, some questions

1. how is it compared to Meguirs, Autoglym, Blue Coral, Mothers

2. I have been using Perma Glass Sealant for the past 4-5 years...so far for DIY easiest for me...how does Featherlite fare compared to it? i havetried blue Coral, kit...dun quite like them for DIY...too tiring...hehe ...Meguirs? never bought anything yet...too many types of waxes avalable, my brain go blur just by looking at those bottles...all claim good....even car wsh also they have so many types.

3. price is really good there....may make another trip to aCE...

need to know more coz there are just too many of these wax/polishes around...if u go to supermarkets, u know what i mean.

nascar uses them....

anybody knows what wax F1 cars use?
Nascar, GT and F3000 also use Turtle Wax

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Hello, aircooled.

1. FEATHERLITE is sold at about same price as Mequiars in USA.

2. FEATHERLITE is easy to apply and buff off. No need for machines or orbiter.You are the best judge on this. It is really GEMILANG!!

3. Retail price at moment is best considered introductory price. It has to be much higher later on.

You can log on to www.featherlitecarcare.com for a more indepth introduction.

Thanks.

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
In Penang, FEATHERLITE is available from Victory Auto - Magazine Rd.

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Reddice, sorry not in Seremban yet.

We agree with you that it is very affordable especially if a bottle is good for 3 cars.

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
In all our surveys on car polishes, the chief reason why most are reluctant to D.I.Y. is because it is a most difficult task to do. After applying a polish, it will dry up and leave behind a stubborn powdery residue on the paintwork. How many thousands of calories have to be burned to get rid of this? It is so much easier jogging 5 rounds!

With FEATHERLITE, buffing off is really a breeze and the more you buff-off with a dry cloth the more you enjoy it because the paint surface is indeed very slippery and take on a mirror-like shine. The finished surface is also soft to the touch like baby skin kind of feel.

No doubt about it. FEATHERLITE is a quality product and at the moment it is only a new kid on the commercial block both here and in USA.

aircooled

Known Member
Jul 9, 2004
well focal point, u really good at promoting your stuff and make me spend money...hahahahah..i will buy and try it.

really good to see people like you bringing in high quality products and at the same time supporting them by providing various supporting info.

hope you will bring in more stuff....good stuff that is.

the cx

Known Member
Dec 9, 2004
tTDi Kuala Lumpur
speedshock.com
got question from newbies :P ...
1. what have this product release here..wax?polish?shampoo?
2.what is the step of using it?

aircooled

Known Member
Jul 9, 2004
well, bought the polish today just finished 1 fender. Indeed easy...easier than the Permaglass that i have been using for the past few years.

good stuff in my opinion for a fully imported product.

for the price, Permaglass is hard to beat less than 20 bucks....so cannot complain.

focal point, what other stuff have you got?

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
This is for cx.

For FEATHERLITE auto polish you will need 3 pieces of dry cloth.

The first piece is to apply the semi-liquid polish in a circular motion on the paintwork. This may take about 10 minutes to do the whole car.

The second piece of dry cloth is to buff off the polish on the paintwork. Do it and try to always use the dry part of the cloth. This may take another 10 minutes.

The third piece of dry cloth is strictly for detailing , that is to buff the already mirror-like paintwork. The more you buff, the greater will be the shine and the feel of the paint surface. Some people compared the smoothness to marble, others to baby skin. It is also like very smooth plastic surface.

Here is to aircooled.

Thanks for your support in purchasing the FEATHERLITE auto polish. You have done the fender and we presumed you are happy about it. On dark colours, FEATHERLITE is areally impressive - mark our words.

FOCAL POINT strives to bring the best motoring products to all. If you study the retail prices that we agree with our dealers, you would notice that Tufoil is half the price of some and the FEATHERLITE is 40% cheaper than nearest serious rival.

Your support is greatly welcomed in order that we may continue to give the best service and attention to these quality products.

aircooled

Known Member
Jul 9, 2004
yes, i am happy and i ahve now done my roof and other fender as well. it is indeed the easiest i have used. my car is dark colour. works good. but i needed more than 3 pcs of colth......cloth must be very clean. the cleaner the better.

yes, pls bring in high quality products at competitve prices!!!

high quality not quantity.

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Aircooled, most certainly. Only the best will do. Because high quality carries with it a higher price tag, usually there is no quantity. For the moment, we starve a little.

reddice

1,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2004
Tochigi Japan
japan.com
Originally posted by FocalPoint@Mar 12 2005, 15:08
Reddice, sorry not in Seremban yet.
We agree with you that it is very affordable especially if a bottle is good for 3 cars.
what do you mean if a bottle is good for 3 car?meaning 1 bottle only can wax 1 car..1 time?? :huh:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To commemorate the immense history of the Viper on and off the track, Dodge created a selection of editions, with each possessing unique characteristics and appearance, while paying tribute to the different eras and achievements of the Viper.

And all 215 units were sold out within a week...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience