Fast & Furious main actor Paul Walker died.

modp_1102_05_o+skyline+posing.jpg

"If one day the speed kills me, don't cry because i was smiling" - Paul Walker.

modp_1102_05_o+skyline+posing.jpg

"If one day the speed kills me, don't cry because i was smiling" - Paul Walker.

Is easier to be said than done I guess....is not easy for some fans to say that we werent heartbroken.

so sad..

rest in peace :bawling:

Really sad man...can't accept the fact that it is true when I 1st heard it. Even my parents told me and I said no is not real. Is just some rumours made like before...

Then until they even made a tribute song to him...really totally collapsed in me. :bawling:

Idol in F&F.....:bawling:

untill 2day can't consumed the news, for me he's more like a real person in the movie than the rest of the crews. life just unfair thats true to say & it's up to us to make sumthin good out of it though.
To all fans don't mourn him, instead remember what he has given us coz i think that is what he would like us to do more. To Paul:adore:, hope u'r smiling ur way all the way up there.

Hope they won't end the franchise of Fast and Furious. I believe this movie will be a top hit no matter how many series. How many more movies are there that we can have all these fantastic racing movies with so many cars other than F&F?

End it is like ending the movie of racing cars.

Rear mid engined car, RWD, manual transmission and also high power. Not something that is easy to control. Dangerous car. Something like Viper as well but Viper is front mid engined.

Is a Rear engine car, and what I know is really tail happy.

In some report seems go tyre track on the road nearby in figure 8, but may not be related...

Last edited:
errrr...but guys....

the one who died was the driver....news i got, paul still alive but suffering bad injuries on head

In some report seems go tyre track on the road nearby in figure 8, but may not be related...

The car was a Carrera GT which is mid-engine, not like the regular 911 Carrera.

Paul Walker mourned by friends, fans at Valencia crash site | abc7.com
Check this out guyss.

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

Top Gear even said so that Carrera GT is the hardest super car to control compared to Koenigsegg. Carrera GT do not have any computer system like ABS or TC. It is pure racing car for a driver that willing to take the risk.

Not rear mid, V10 engine...

As far as I know, 911, Cayman and Boxster all rear engine with flat 6 boxer if I am not mistaken.

Paul Walker mourned by friends, fans at Valencia crash site | abc7.com
Check this out guyss.

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

Top Gear even said so that Carrera GT is the hardest super car to control compared to Koenigsegg. Carrera GT do not have any computer system like ABS or TC. It is pure racing car for a driver that willing to take the risk.

Furthermore, Carrera GT is only available in manual transmission which made it even more difficult to control. But the person who was driving it was a race car driver...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom