fairlady gathering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord1700

Known Member
Oct 31, 2008
Damansara
www.ringgitbay.com
poor tyres. wasting money la you people :P gotta change your tyres... do you know.. how many starving kids there are in Africa?!!? tisk tisk. LOL
ahyo...sob..sob...sob...

dont say like this la sis....we r not using brand new tyre..all is 2nd hand...of course we r trying our best not to do wasting stuff... :biggrin:

mr.edrick

Known Member
Jul 10, 2009
recycle tyre can use or not wan lol later drift masuk longkang pi haha

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
Use can use...... instead of tyre marks on the road, we'll read pieces of tyres on the road!!!

cwf86

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006
some of d pics...

p/s: waaa...bro cwf86..look very happy huh...:rofl:

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

one more...

cheers!
i wanted to grab that chick but my wife was behind :banghead:
in the 2nd pic everyone look so ecstatic and happy except for 2 lan c boi with their heads high namely Lord1700 and Appliejuice :biggrin: why so lan c ? hahahaha

Techno350Z

Known Member
Sep 25, 2009
penang
Lord,that orange colour Fairlady is ur car or the red fairlady that u using for avartar 1???*confused*

cwf86

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006
you boys are SO easily amused. put anything in a skirt and you're amused lol
oh no u misunderstood, we do not accept ah quas! guys who are not amused by girls are not guys. They are GAY <---> Applejuice

Lord1700

Known Member
Oct 31, 2008
Damansara
www.ringgitbay.com
Lord,that orange colour Fairlady is ur car or the red fairlady that u using for avartar 1???*confused*
its only avatar...i like d hood...but now my car didnt use d same hood anymore...hehehe

oh no u misunderstood, we do not accept ah quas! guys who are not amused by girls are not guys. They are GAY <---> Applejuice
LOL...LOL..LOL..LOL..:rofl:

Applejuice

Known Member
Nov 27, 2008
Kuala Lumpur

Thank you.. :thefinger:

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

finally sent my car in today to do touch up.. kena bang going up the stupid zouk ramp la..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A new era of engine manufacturing in Malaysia was officiated as Perodua and Daihatsu partnered on a RM500 million investment joint-venture. Daihatsu Perodua Engine Manufacturing Sdn Bhd (DPEM) opens their engine manufacturing plant in Sendayan, Negeri Sembilan.

The manufacturing plant is the second manufacturing facility invested by Daihatsu in Sendayan after building a transmission plant, Akashi...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience