fairlady gathering

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
poor tyres. wasting money la you people :P gotta change your tyres... do you know.. how many starving kids there are in Africa?!!? tisk tisk. LOL

ahyo...sob..sob...sob...

dont say like this la sis....we r not using brand new tyre..all is 2nd hand...of course we r trying our best not to do wasting stuff... :biggrin:

Use recycle tyres...... mmmmm good for the environment...

recycle tyre can use or not wan lol later drift masuk longkang pi haha

Use can use...... instead of tyre marks on the road, we'll read pieces of tyres on the road!!!

some of d pics...

DSC_0085.jpg

p/s: waaa...bro cwf86..look very happy huh...:rofl:

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

one more...

20091018-DSC_0292.jpg

cheers!

some of d pics...

DSC_0085.jpg

p/s: waaa...bro cwf86..look very happy huh...:rofl:

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

one more...

20091018-DSC_0292.jpg

cheers!

i wanted to grab that chick but my wife was behind :banghead:
in the 2nd pic everyone look so ecstatic and happy except for 2 lan c boi with their heads high namely Lord1700 and Appliejuice :biggrin: why so lan c ? hahahaha

i wanted to grab that chick but my wife was behind :banghead:
in the 2nd pic everyone look so ecstatic and happy except for 2 lan c boi with their heads high namely Lord1700 and Appliejuice :biggrin: why so lan c ? hahahaha

hahahha....no la....just dunno when d photographer wanna snap d photo...lol :rofl:

Lord,that orange colour Fairlady is ur car or the red fairlady that u using for avartar 1???*confused*

you boys are SO easily amused. put anything in a skirt and you're amused lol

oh no u misunderstood, we do not accept ah quas! guys who are not amused by girls are not guys. They are GAY <---> Applejuice

Lord,that orange colour Fairlady is ur car or the red fairlady that u using for avartar 1???*confused*

its only avatar...i like d hood...but now my car didnt use d same hood anymore...hehehe

oh no u misunderstood, we do not accept ah quas! guys who are not amused by girls are not guys. They are GAY <---> Applejuice

LOL...LOL..LOL..LOL..:rofl:

Thank you.. :thefinger:

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

finally sent my car in today to do touch up.. kena bang going up the stupid zouk ramp la..

Thank you.. :thefinger:

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

finally sent my car in today to do touch up.. kena bang going up the stupid zouk ramp la..

aah...sorry to hear dat bro.... ur car too lowered then....its air sus time...hehehe :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom