Extremely dangerous hiway repair works

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Brother, you are not pulling my leg, are you?......:hmmmm:
This happen some time back already....but anyway, nowadays I try to be cool also and rather not engage to the issue directly.....:driver:
:laugh: Only kidding bro, I was expecting someone when I made that comment haha!

Ya, true, nowadays I just try to stay cool, tired of getting myself frustrated for all these
useless drivers on the road...seems like I face them everyday...

Yesterday night itself adi face a few who cut into my lane without signals...I can't read
minds guys...turn on ur signals...

I keep telling myself, doesn't matter, one day they will learn the lesson the hard way...

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
We lose patience with road hogger and have to overtake it even on the left. Sometime stay behind patiently may not be a good idea .... we don't really know what the idiot will do for the next second.. just like this funny video.

[youtube]-mT6zo7sOmk?t=12m[/youtube]

Last edited:

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Tailing a SUV/MPV is way too silly thing to do in life...can't even see what is gonna happen ahead, yet wanna
tail them?

I usually follow them like at least 2 cars behind in case he did an emergency brake or anything.
In this case, it seems the Alphard driver did it on purpose, swerving out to the middle lane and leave u with
a big surprise.

Just thank god it was only cones, if it is something solid or bigger, u wont even be able to start a thread.

Never tail a SUV/MPV, or I should say never ever tail others on the road...we should leave Tokyo Drift or
Initial D remain as a ONLY a Movie instead.

Nowadays, it seems a lot are using another way to ask to give way...by putting on their right signals. I think is
not a bad idea or is better to use the "One time High Beam" is still safer.

I do understand a lot of idiots on the road love to hog the lane and hog the lane on purpose and not wanting to give
way, I came across one, Persona, an idiot who caused the jam. But what can we do? Just hope that this bastards
messed with the wrong ppl and learn their lessons the hard way. Sometimes makes me feel like ramming
these idiots off the road or bloody just break their windscreen with something...:mad:
Sorry for using CAPITAL LETTERS, first of all, what i meant by "tailing means following". I wasnt tailgating, tailing & tailgating are TWO different words.
I was abt 3 cars distance, with the Alphard FULLY TINTED i couldnt see whats in front, if signboards were erected on both sides i would have slowed down...
The reason I brought forward this is to hope that someone in authority or someone with influential connection can bring this matter to the attention of those in command or with executive power.
However, i will leave this option open....
All I am asking is that proper warning signs be put up according to the hiway safety procedure, and hope that such near mishaps will not recur to others.
We pay tolls but what we get is like kampung road safety standards:stupid:, COME ON! we deserve something better than that!
Dont you all agree?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
:laugh: Only kidding bro, I was expecting someone when I made that comment haha!

Ya, true, nowadays I just try to stay cool, tired of getting myself frustrated for all these
useless drivers on the road...seems like I face them everyday...

Yesterday night itself adi face a few who cut into my lane without signals...I can't read
minds guys...turn on ur signals...

I keep telling myself, doesn't matter, one day they will learn the lesson the hard way...
Yup, agree and that one day they will learn their lesson......

---------- Post added at 07:53 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:51 AM ----------

Sorry for using CAPITAL LETTERS, first of all, what i meant by "tailing means following". I wasnt tailgating, tailing & tailgating are TWO different words.
I was abt 3 cars distance, with the Alphard FULLY TINTED i couldnt see whats in front, if signboards were erected on both sides i would have slowed down...
The reason I brought forward this is to hope that someone in authority or someone with influential connection can bring this matter to the attention of those in command or with executive power.
All I am asking is that proper warning signs be put up according to the hiway safety procedure, and hope that such near mishaps will not recur to others.
We pay tolls but what we get is like kampung road safety standards:stupid:, COME ON! we deserve something better than that!
Dont you all agree?
Brother, even though not tailgating, you mentioned you could not see what is in front of the car means you are still too close......

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

Dont you all agree?
Firstly, Thanks for sharing your experience from the start bro.

You have a point but we have to try to be alert on the road at all times,
drive by looking far ahead instead of looking at what is right in front of u.

I'm guessing that the time you were driving, you are only looking at the car in front of u?
Ever tried peeking what is ahead of the Alphard while you drive bro? If u did, you wouldn't
be Surprised by the cones. Anyway, always best to look what is far ahead while driving,
that way we would be able to brake in time by observing what is happening ahead.

Example, u saw a few cars ahead braking, u would have already prepared to slow down.
If you drive by only looking at what is in front of u, no matter how far the distance u kept
between u and the car in front, if the Alphard did an emergency brake, u r so gonna
kiss his nice Alphard Arse.

Just a suggestion to those who didn't know this :smile:

You can report the case instead bro since u r the one who experienced what had
happened that night. I don't think anyone is gonna know how to report on ur behalf without
being there at that time...

Last edited:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Okay, this morning while driving to work on the Federal Highway, was doing about 100kmh following a Fortuner. Even though not with dark tint I could not see ahead, because the vehicle was so high up. So I slowed down to about 3 car length and yet it was still difficult to see ahead of this ride. I think maybe 4 car length then at least if the front car serve, we will still have the time and distance to react and serve also.....

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Okay, this morning while driving to work on the Federal Highway, was doing about 100kmh following a Fortuner. Even though not with dark tint I could not see ahead, because the vehicle was so high up. So I slowed down to about 3 car length and yet it was still difficult to see ahead of this ride. I think maybe 4 car length then at least if the front car serve, we will still have the time and distance to react and serve also.....
I hate driving behind tall/big vehicles. Cant see what's in front of them at all. So usually I would get pass them if I have the opportunity, or change lane and change back to fast lane behind an ordinary size car.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I hate driving behind tall/big vehicles. Cant see what's in front of them at all. So usually I would get pass them if I have the opportunity, or change lane and change back to fast lane behind an ordinary size car.
Yup, that will be what I will do also, but on Federal Highway in the morning there is no way you can do that until the open stretch.....:banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Just find that every morning there are road hoggers from Mont Kiara to Pusat Bandar Damansara, along the road pass Science Center...
Also another Persona! Bugger, flash once, dun want give way...go nearer a bit also dun want give way...really hate such road hoggers...

Everyone needs to go to work, if u think u got all the time in the world, slowly cruise ur lazy ass on the left lane...:banghead:

Anyway, conclusion to threadstarter's case, u just got to report the case bro and drive safe. :smile:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Just find that every morning there are road hoggers from Mont Kiara to Pusat Bandar Damansara, along the road pass Science Center...
Also another Persona! Bugger, flash once, dun want give way...go nearer a bit also dun want give way...really hate such road hoggers...

Everyone needs to go to work, if u think u got all the time in the world, slowly cruise ur lazy ass on the left lane...:banghead:

Anyway, conclusion to threadstarter's case, u just got to report the case bro and drive safe. :smile:
Brother, Jalan B*bi (road hogs - direct translation) are every where. This morning also kena one Camry 2.4 driving at 80kmh on fast lane holding everyone back....:banghead:

TS case by the time the report reaches them, probably the road works complete already.....:hmmmm:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Brother, Jalan B*bi (road hogs - direct translation) are every where. This morning also kena one Camry 2.4 driving at 80kmh on fast lane holding everyone back....:banghead:

TS case by the time the report reaches them, probably the road works complete already.....:hmmmm:
What pissed me off most is when all cars are slowing down and finally at a curve at the highway, u
noticed one bloody PIG hogging the lane who caused everyone cruising at 80-100km/h along at his speed on highway! can't understand why is it hard to give way, lose ur pride if give way? Then speed
up till 180km/h if u can loose us off ur tail...:banghead:

:rofl: In that case, hopefully someone is good enough to visualize his situation at that time
and report the case? :smokin: :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Hey I just met you..
And this is crazy....
But here's my complain...
So report it maybe...

:flute:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Second time I saw someone post this up. No wonder so popular, got 14 million hits already......:listen:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Catchy chorus ma...can change into anything...even in FB is popular with different words..

Hey I just met you,
And this is crazy,
But here's my _ _ _ _ _...
So, _ _ _ _ me maybe/baby...

Fill in the blanks with anything...:rofl:

mh wong

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
hi all,
y want to tailgate....waste time wif those hogging the road......if left hand side free.......y not just use it....

im personally,.....since the day i got my driving license......i dun tail gate..or ...follow.....other cars behind driving slowly......ifeel im no time for these......we hav better thg to do in our life......SO......y waste time.....

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
hi all,
y want to tailgate....waste time wif those hogging the road......if left hand side free.......y not just use it....

im personally,.....since the day i got my driving license......i dun tail gate..or ...follow.....other cars behind driving slowly......ifeel im no time for these......we hav better thg to do in our life......SO......y waste time.....
Firstly, there is a right way to overtake and also the wrong way. We normally will wait a while for the road hog to move and if they don't and when the left side is free only we will overtake. If we drive left and right as we wish, we will also be branded as a reckless driver......:hmmmm: