Extractors and exhaust systems

Powerzone

Known Member
Feb 1, 2005
Visit site
SkYwAlKeR said:
mayb my question have been asked previously, but can i know how much for the extractor for 4G13 (iswara 1.3 a/b)??... include installation everything... and how long will it usually takes to install it??

thanks..
It's RM425 including installation plus welding. Takes about 1.5-2hrs.

Powerzone

Known Member
Feb 1, 2005
Visit site
We only have the MIVEC extractor, but no piping and rear muffler. You can get them probably at any large exhaust shop, but a max. of 2" internal dia. is recommended for the piping.

Powerzone

Known Member
Feb 1, 2005
Visit site
tks said:
click on the nick of the person u wanna pm...a small menu slides open, select Send Private Message.

can u guys do turbo manifolds too?
Hey thanks for the info.
Sorry, we don't have the equipment to do turbo manifolds, but we know an engineering shop that can. Will give you the contact if you're keen.

daze

Known Member
Mar 23, 2005
KL<>JB
Can i get a quote for Satria 1.5, extrator and cam. if i purchase together can get a cheaper price or not.? what's d price if i purchase it seperately.?

chiku

Known Member
Dec 18, 2004
Visit site
Powerzone said:
We only have the MIVEC extractor, but no piping and rear muffler. You can get them probably at any large exhaust shop, but a max. of 2" internal dia. is recommended for the piping.
sorry to disturb...i'm newbie here.... i'm planning to install fully exzhaust system for my 1.8 MIVEC and oso planning to install firedragon oso... how much it will cost... and which shop can it be done... TQ...

Diablo69

Apr 25, 2005
just wanna ask... how much will it take to do a full exhaust change(extractor until mufler)... in using 4g93 1.8 DOHC... how long will it take...

chiku

Known Member
Dec 18, 2004
Visit site
chiku said:
sorry to disturb...i'm newbie here.... i'm planning to install fully exzhaust system for my 1.8 MIVEC and oso planning to install firedragon oso... how much it will cost... and which shop can it be done... TQ...
anyone can answer me....????

Powerzone

Known Member
Feb 1, 2005
Visit site
daze said:
Can i get a quote for Satria 1.5, extrator and cam. if i purchase together can get a cheaper price or not.? what's d price if i purchase it seperately.?
Cam alone is RM1140 exchange, RM410 (no welding) for the extractor. Package offer is RM1400 for the 2.

Powerzone

Known Member
Feb 1, 2005
Visit site
chiku said:
anyone can answer me....????
Sorry, we don't have a full system, just the extractor at RM450.

wetwetwater

Known Member
Mar 9, 2004
Puchong
Visit site
Fto Mivec V6

En. Zul,

Do u have the exhaust specs for the above mentioned engine ?
Its an FTO MIVEC V6. Does it make a difference whether it is auto or manual ?
Which route do u recommend for this engine ? Straight pipe ? or Original route ?

Besides those, do you have any other performance parts for that engine ?

Thanks in advance !

Last edited:

EmiR

Mar 15, 2006
How about Gen2 cams and extractor? Available?.. A quick call to you in December was answered by a "belum lagi la bang...."

r3dster

500 RPM
Mar 26, 2006
extractor..

planning to do it on my 1.6 satria.so it's 450..do i have to order it in advance before i come over or can i just pop up any day and get one?

p/s:any unsatisfied pz extractor user want to sell it off?hehe..pm me..

Apr 14, 2006
hello...
i'm a newbie also n i wanna know is there an extractor for my gen2. i already replaced the original but didn' satisfy with da setup coz at da bend da diameter bcome smaller. is there any shop that sell PZ extractor in JB. thanks alot dude

joe_mirage

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2006
rotationperminute.blogspot.com
hello... erm i would like to ask u the price of 4g91 4-2-1 extractor and installation??? erm.. where can i get them?? can u give me the address???

one more... does it give any effect in terms of the performance?? how many hp gain??

thanx!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

For me, the next cars I'll buy would probably be:

1.Daily driver will be a super advanced Level 4 autonomous car (looking at you Volvo). So I don't have to "drive" the thing. Probably a wagon, or an SUV.

In the meantime, stuff like autonomous braking, adaptive cruise control...is just part and parcel of the real autonomous car. Still can't sleep on the wheel. So don't see a point in buying "part" automatic car.

2.Weekend car will be a bare basics car, down to the bone. I really like the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience