engine transplant

theorekz

500 RPM
Mar 29, 2005
hiztorikal.c.t.
Visit site
is there anyway we can observe tht whether a car has gone trough engine transplant without popping the hood up?

by listening to the BOV i think we can know its a turbo car la... but how about exhaust sound? can know trough the sound produced or not?

aku_sangap

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
Tengah Laut
Visit site
eehehe...even better if the car is 6 cylinders turbo...muhaahah.the sound.......stimmmmmmmmm!!!.

gsrTurbo9166

500 RPM
Apr 23, 2005
hear the exhaust sound lo
mivec n vtec exhaust sound very different from ori car sound

Captain

Oct 11, 2006
Assalamualaikum..hehee. Hye brothers..
What about if BOV(kechhiingg../kechiisss../kerhhooww..) remove by owner? No sound created by BOV rite..But can detect via BLOW-IN when shift the gear and Turbine running/energise while push the pedal..Close range can detect for small turbo engine but for big turbo engine like GSR..peerrghh..to create such a crazy sound juz install ur waste gate pipe. :shades_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, Guys ..
I'm new here , wanna to ask about this engine cam profile , can any of u have expriance on : Is it manual and auto running with same profile setting ? ( height and duration )
local proton vs mitsubishi etena vs lancer GTI version are they have different interm of cam profile setting ??
pls advise ... Thanks.

need to know urgently due to I in planning to buy in engine kosong to plug in my engine bay soon ...... :unsure:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience