Edo Comp's Lamborghini Murcielago LP640

davidv00

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2006
Selangor

The Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 is a rolling monument to automotive badassedness. It's as if the Italians captured the mojos of Darth Vader, John Shaft, Jules from Pulp Fiction, Chow Yun Fat, Snake Plissken, Lawrence Taylor, Boba Fett and Dirty Harry Callahan and somehow turned them into a car.

Edo Competition found a way to make it better badder.

Calvin's editorial commentThink of it as adding a little Lee Van Cleef to the mixture, coaxing out an additional 23 horses for a grand total of 663. Zero to 60 mph runs should should take 3.4 seconds or less, and the Lambo tops out at 216 mph. The boost comes as a result of a reprogrammed ECU, high-flow air filters, performance cats, a new muffler with a stainless tip, and an exhaust butterfly valve that can be controlled remotely by the driver. The Murci's menacing bodywork is left largely undisturbed, save for a new rear wing with an adjustable lip on its trailing edge. Perhaps the best modification is the simplest: a Calvin sticker, shown at right, that communicates how the car's owner feels about the raging bull's competition from Maranello. And you thought those things only came in Ford and Chevy versions...

[Source: Edo Competition, Badass, Optimized: Edo Competion's Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 - Autoblog ]

Pictures speaks LOUDER than words...

ultimatevolution7

Chosŏn Inmin'gun 4.25
Jun 30, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.flickr.com
Technical data

Engine
6.5 ltr. V12 cylinder

Output
663HP / (487.5 kW) at 7.800 U/min

Max. Torque
675 Nm at 5.600 U/min

Performance
Top speed est. 348 km/h (216 mph)
0 – 100 km/h (0 - 62 mph) est. 3.8 s

Features

Engine:
* ECU recalibration
* Special high-flow air filters
* Newly designed high-performance catalytic converters
* New exhaust butterfly valve control (remote-controlled on request)
* New high-flow muffler
* New stainless steel exhaust tips

Body:
* Specially designed rear wing with adjustable lip

Wheels:
* Custom paint on request

Interior:
* Rear view camera
* Tire pressure monitoring system
* Carbon fiber interior trim

OK - Any rich man or someone from bolehland want to bid this car or send their Murcielago overseas for the conversion?

Credit - EDO Comp./Supercars.net

vinceymk

Known Member
Mar 17, 2006
i like the sticker...........Calvin pee on Ferrari.....

Last edited:

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Would be proper if you credited the place where you ripped this from.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I got my replica CE28N rims with a rough powder coating, looked very nice at first and now after a few months they have this shitlike looking brake dust sticking around the spokes.

I tried scrubbing them with a sponge, it worked but only for the medium deposits. For the really black spots I can't do anything about them :banghead:

I don't want to use anything more abrasive than metal brushes since my rims are the rough matte type.

Anyone came across this problem and came up with an idea...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience