Early in the morning saw two R34

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

notyboysn

My R34 Spoted thread

IMG_1447223088.jpg

went to china town early morning about a while ago and saw two R34 parked along the street. must be because KO after clubbing the night before then left the car there.

IMG_1756381095.jpg

Here's another one... turned into the junction and saw this GTS. its definately different car from the one above. they had diff plates.

edit: i've changed the title to r34 spoted thread... cuz the previous title doesn fit anymore.

Last edited:
ahaha... the silverstone doesnt seem to be gtr wor... might be gtt ot gts ka??
correct me if im wrong

wow.. so far away also u can spot its not a gtr man...
haiwor... when take a look nicely... d bumper like gtt

hey notyboysn, i bet u took the picture somewhere near the bourke st if im not mistaken.. haha.. so u r in melbourne at the moment i supposed...

rubbishking01 said:
Again, the silver is not GTR....should say saw two Skyline....

arn they both r34 thou? confuse abit. only GTR is called R34? what are the gtt called then?

davidchen27 said:
hey notyboysn, i bet u took the picture somewhere near the bourke st if im not mistaken.. haha.. so u r in melbourne at the moment i supposed...

its on Russell street to be exact...at the intersection of little burket st...yup...in melb now...

yes they both are r34

but i dont see the thread starter saying it was a gtr -.-"

no matter wat.. nice shots.. thanksss ..wat bout the white skyline any closer shot?

notyboysn,

nice shots.... bumpssssssssss

hmmm your shots remind me when i was in melb :)

icezboy said:
notyboysn,

nice shots.... bumpssssssssss

hmmm your shots remind me when i was in melb :)

yeah! same here.. really miss melb so much.. :confused_smile:

davidchen27,

hmmm car there are so cheap......i should have bring back my s14... tax would be shoting skyhigh
i guess those GTT would cost 30 or 40k max... depent on spec....

did u brought a car when u were there?

trgurl said:
no matter wat.. nice shots.. thanksss ..wat bout the white skyline any closer shot?

thanks for the compliments... nah.. just woke up not long ago when i took the shot, wasn really bothered to cross over the street. but i have do have a collection of 06 Melb motor show 3 months ago....if people are interested i'll post it.

EDIT: do have another white R34 GTS now.. hehe... got it just now. its on the 1st post.

Last edited:
icezboy said:
i guess those GTT would cost 30 or 40k max... depent on spec....

a quick check on trading post comfirms that... i feel a sudden surge of stupidness in buying my current car now... sigh...

Top Bottom