Volkswagen recalls nearly 3million cars worldwide

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
So Toyota still the best car :biggrin:
But VW Gearbox problem is kinda popular for some time....

desmond0318

Known Member
May 31, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Toyota recall was even bigger.....:smokin:
The biggest for toyota was prius at US izit?

Look at another side at least they take the responsibility admit the problem and get it fix plubish.
But really seldom heard malaysia's automotive recall even though those problems is very common..

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
I doubt VW Malaysia will want to recall even if its true. Did they do recall? They would of course want you (customer) to pay for it.

Malaysians are suckers anyway, the government make us pay excise and import tax and we still vote for them. LOL. Don't screw Malaysians over screw who?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I doubt VW Malaysia will want to recall even if its true. Did they do recall? They would of course want you (customer) to pay for it.

Malaysians are suckers anyway, the government make us pay excise and import tax and we still vote for them. LOL. Don't screw Malaysians over screw who?
Pray they break down after warranty.....hahahahahaha:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all,

I'm mike from OUG at 24/07/10 around late afternoon i was sitting in my living room until i see out my window and black colour proton wira hatchback window all tinted black cant see inside, sport rim was gos black with sliver lips drove in front of my front gate lookin at my civic so i fine is a bit weird why this car park right outside my gate so i try to take my phone out and try to take a photo of his license plate once he see me made a run for it. circle my area second time...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience