Dynojet can't clearly read my car RPM...

NeniNeniBoBo

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
Hopefully i'm on the right place to post and any sifu here can help me out. Just install bigger cc injectors into my car and is ready for dyno tune but problem comes out.... Its sounds weird, the dynojet can't 100% read my car RPM but others cars no problem, dynojet show my rpm jumping and fluctuate when give throttle, and sometime it langsung can't read my rpm and make my chart putus-putus.... Any problem to my car? I just change my coil not long ago(OKd), i think shouldn't be coil problem... A question here, will a bad earthing/ground cable will cause this happen?

zamiex

Known Member
Nov 1, 2005
what engine? maybe ur cable plugs problem?... on mitsu engine its sometimes dynojet cant read rpm properly... maybe u should go use other dyno machine?

NeniNeniBoBo

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
what engine? maybe ur cable plugs problem?... on mitsu engine its sometimes dynojet cant read rpm properly... maybe u should go use other dyno machine?
Thanks for reply bro. My car is bnr34, rb26dett. Which cable do you suspect? Coil cable? Ground cable?
Problem is car like gtr35, gtt34, Honda all no problem, just my car....

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
try a different dyno machine with self learning/calibrating RPM. (something like dastek or hyper power).
it doesn't really matter if the RPM is out a little bit on the dyno. important thing is knowing the power & torque curve is right and optimum for your engine.

NeniNeniBoBo

Known Member
Jan 8, 2009
try a different dyno machine with self learning/calibrating RPM. (something like dastek or hyper power).
it doesn't really matter if the RPM is out a little bit on the dyno. important thing is knowing the power & torque curve is right and optimum for your engine.
Thanks bro~ will give it a try ^^

vteckiller

Supporting Merchants
Nov 17, 2003
yup try another dyno....
:p

Over Boost - Motorsports

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Oct 11, 2010
Bandar Sunway
www.overboost-motorsports.com
aik, jo tukar dyno ke? :P

I feel rpm is very important to calibrate with the torque and powerband curve including air fuel ratio curve versus RPM, since all fuel and ignition adjustment is consist with RPM and other elements like intake press and tps when you wanna comes to tuning a standalone or piggyback rite?

Correct me if im wrong, still learning :P

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

DRB-Hicom has temporarily suspended Swiss national, Dany Bahar, from his role as Lotus CEO and has confiscated Mr Bahar's laptop and mobile as part of its inquiry.

The company announced last week that Mr Bahar had been "temporarily suspended from his role, to facilitate an investigation into a complaint about his conduct." Although there were no specifics as to the cause of the inquiry...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience