Dreamcars Race Queen pics

kiansan

Known Member
May 21, 2005
Ampang
erm~~ not many girls and cars to see lar mostly is local......... very boring :(
Go sepang GT better to come this car show :(

kiansan

Known Member
May 21, 2005
Ampang
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: made in japan :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

thier face is abit old for me.................. :D :D :D

Last edited:

ryuichi

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
cgui said:
nice picture man. when did u went there? yesterday? looks empty. lucky yr able to take pictures ......

am going tomoro. afraid alot of ppl. unable to take leng lui pictures. .... keep uploading if u have more...

i'll upload mine when i'm back from the show...

wanna take more pictures of julie ... she's "the BOMB"
cgui,
yeap, it's quite empty ......not much too see.....not many ppl either
went there bout 5.15pm on Thurs
that's why can take pic of the gals one by one la......:p

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia

Here's the last one. Didn't take much of the girls. Some of the shots are blur so didn't bother posting it up.

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
Is It worth going? Is it worth paying RM20?

So guys, how.. is it worth going? I don't think I will be going after seeing the photos taken. I still prefer the Super GT Race Queens.

I noticed some girls got bad teeth and some even wear braces...how come nobody did any QC when hiring these local promoters ar??

cgui

500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
Setapak
was quite disappointed that there wasn't that many cars to see. guess when they had Sepang GT, there were more fast cars there.

I went over there around 12 p.m. & there wasn't too many visitors also. Maybe on Sunday. Managed to take some pictures of some leng lui but disappointed that i didn't catch Julie.... :mad:

Anyway ... Here are some pictures....

Hey there were 2 leng lui at ZTH counter.... R they forum members?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i got a Nissan Altima SSS sr20 n/a and i'm looking fwd to upgrade the ride for bluebird attesa...need some help where can i source the attesa sr20det along with the awd..for the exterior, i need the front bumper with fog light if available and the ori sunroof. also if anyone could help me to source 17" nismo roller.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience