DreamCars Asia Motorshow -Flag Off

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur

FLAG-OFF CONVOY FOR DREAMCARS ASIA MOTOR SHOW 2005
As a prelude to the DREAMCARS ASIA MOTOR SHOW 2005, the flag of a convoy of performance prestige sports cars ranging from the 2Fast 2Furious Mitsubishi Evo to a hand built Caterham Super 7 from the car park of the Equatorial Hotel, Jalan Sultan Ismail on Sunday, June 12 2005.

DREAMCARS ASIAMOTORSHOW, organized by Dreamcars Asia (S) Pte Ltd is a showcase of high performance tuned cars, aftermarket parts and accessories for audiences in Southeast Asia.
Visitors to the show, scheduled for July 7 to 10, 2005 at the new Kuala Lumpur Convention Center will be treated to an array of hot profile cars from Japan, Australia, Singapore and Malaysia and the presence of stunning race queens.

Editors are invited to assign a reporter and photographer to a lunch before the flag-off ceremony at 12 noon on Sunday, June 12 at the Equatorial Hotel.
Photographers are also welcome to accompany the convoy through the main streets of Kuala Lumpur.
PROGRAMME:
12 noon – 1 p.m. --- Registration & lunch.
1 p.m. -- 2 p.m. --- Photo session of cars at hotel car park.
2 p.m. --- Flag- off ceremony.

ISSUED BY DREAMCARS ASIA (S) Pte Ltd (Phone: 9286 1499).
For more information please contact Ms Ginnie Ng (Mobile: 012 292 3955
e-mail: [EMAIL][email protected][/EMAIL] ).

Metaphor

Known Member
Dec 16, 2004
under18carbon.deviantart.com
That purple (chameleon?) MR2 is sex on wheels, no question about that. That car has to be one of the best, if not the best MR2 I've seen (well.. photograph) in a long time. Really nice bodykit too, matches the car really well.

The Gulf MR-S is pretty too, that paintjob is neat. :D

N

NAkiLLA

i love that MR2.. did anyone notice the plates spell "JDM" too? fiu fiu...

mohalw

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
Malaysia
That MR-2 is having Carbon Fibre Bonnet n Pearless paint, cool, i like the Nissan 350Z, Really the racing style... But just the bodykit is not enough cool...

de blue's

500 RPM
May 15, 2004
the mr2 pait is special order fr signal auto (show up)japan....is bout rm2000 perliter ..signal auto special pain .... ya hoo...

MRMIC2

1,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2004
wow..Blues MR2 with THRUST big turbine kit + Gold Advan RG wheels +
Racecraft Carbon Fibre Bonet + MR2 JDM custom bumper + Aftermarket ECU..
going at least 400+ HP.

Duke 350Z with NOS Drag vehicle....superbe exhaust sound.Sounded even better than the PORCHE.Made special appearance in last 2 drag battles in Sepang without NOS although it was equipped. Tuned by DUKE of RH9 (Japan's 9 sec Record Holder Club).

The Caterham's were a happening sight too.One bearing a sticker ..." Fastest Zero to Sixty Vehicle".

Many more vehicles to be seen at the Dreamcars show....Keep First weekend of July free!

There was also the special MRS with the DAMD GT40 bodykit. Even had some retro looking red cobra seats with matching interior.Lovely car that is going to belong to a staff from Dreamcars.

Anyone can let us know of the other special cars that will be at the Dreamcars show?
I bet this are the 'teasers' only so better go see it....hehe

TOM....your photography is tops.I shy to post my pics.. :)

de blue's

500 RPM
May 15, 2004
full BORDER kit =bomex scoop+garage fukui engine hood+BODER carbon fron hood+custom arch+special pain from signal auto japan

de blue's

500 RPM
May 15, 2004
this mr2 will be sepang for gt event, u guys can schoop on sunday morning till noon

MRMIC2

1,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2004
Dreamcars organised the convoy well.
Had about 6 Traffic Police to lead the convoy from KL to Sunway and back to KL
Equartorial Hotel.It was a very smooth drive amidst the KL traffic.
First time can full throttle in front of TP and not worry about getting a ticket.
When passing by hotspots...there were many people eager to see the exotic dreamcars
convoying down their favourite hotspots.

Was fun to to see all the beautiful cars.Many big bikers were around too to complete the
convoy.

Cant wait to see Dreamcars next weekend at the new KL Convention Centre.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

my dad's ride was stolen this morning. It's a Silver Honda CR-V (2nd gen, 2005 facelift), plate no: WJK 7447.

Suspected to be stolen at around 4am - 6am. no one was aware about it. our neighbors also said they did not hear anything. the CR-V is parked inside our house. the gate was forced open, and most probably the CR-V was towed away using a tow truck.

If you guys ever spotted it pls call me, Meor - 012-3731376. My house is in tmn connaught.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience