Do you believe any Hyundai Car can beat Nissan Skyline?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
I don't believe Roy..because i saw once a skyline drove passed me and it was really really fast.

that 1 is for sure. Skyline can beat any stock Hyundai flat, no question.
What I means is Modified Hyundai vs stock Skyline

hmmmm the skyline's 4 wheel drive system is very advance. hmmm the only way a modded hyundai can beat a skyline(stock) is on a straight road.... not around the corners. has anyone seen the mines skyline clip? its really good stuff

Do you believe in that? :)

bro,try check out sport compact car magazine.they held a competition
call ultimate street car or something like that.there a 4wd hyundai
with more then 600hp to the wheel monster compete in that challenge.
if i'm not mistaken,the car won.4 wheel drive,2 engine for front n rear.
i got the mag but lazy to look for it.:_:

This is the 1 I'm referring to.
Hyundai Accent WRC vs Nissan Skyline GTR34

[youtube]_43AOdfKcbY[/youtube]

There are so many cars which can beat Nissan Skyline .. Wira, Perdana, Iswara .. and many more ..

The most important part is, Skyline never lost :)

Below is an example why Australians fed-up with Japanese ..

[youtube]liymTYuNs2A[/youtube]

Thnx for the video BS .. but I think if stock vs. stock ? .. I will laugh and drop on the floor .. :)

13.86 GT-R & 12.57 Accent isnt too much, the Accent needs more tuning :)

Last edited:
GT Auto,
I think it's the 2 turbocharged engine Coupe AWD that you are referring to.
[youtube]tgnCtkrmWUs[/youtube]

Thnx for the video BS .. but I think if stock vs. stock ? .. I will laugh and drop on the floor .. :)

13.86 GT-R & 12.57 Accent isnt too much, the Accent needs more tuning :)
SG, stock vs stock? how can a stock NA 1.6L engine beat that 2.5L Twin Turbo engine in stock :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: no way lah, unless the GTR34 tires puncture or the driver forgot to start the engine at the start up line when the light turn green. :biggrin:

yah, 12.57 wasn't very impressive. The Twin engine can do 10.56s

Last edited:
yup bs,that's the car.at first i thought u mean a street car but i didn't realise
that u compare a skyline with a purposely built,million dollar wrc car.hehe:regular_smile:

full blown WRC car, and it only beat the stock std R34 by a little bit.. haih...

anywayz.. no stock coupe can beat the skyline.. if modified also, it has to be a coupe with a different heart (read evo4,5,6,7,etc 4G63T)

THAT also not enough I think, as the coupe is a pretty heavy car. the evo engine has to be pumped up further in order to beat a GTR

I think there's a U.S tuned Tuscani with a supercharger might beat the stock Skyline.
The video was posted by James before this.
The Tuscani manage to beat an M3 easily.

was it a 2.7 V6 Tuscani?

cause if it's 2.7 then at least he has the displacement to match the skyline..

i dun think it's fair comparison, coz Skyline can beat M3 flat if I'm not mistaken. M3 still NA. The advantage of M3 is bloody stable at high speed.

Driving a Skyline at 260KM/H and cruising in M3 at 260KM/H is 2 total experience from the report I read.

PS: I never ride on both machine ya.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom