DIY - Myvi Brake Shoe Replacement

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Well i wont claim back the 20 bucks i paid...actually i knew it first hand that their skill is not that great because last time my friend (also friend with the mechanic) repaired his kancil there and many things messed up. I have been to his place a few times to do normal servicing and minor repair which I did not encountered any problem so far so I thought changing brake shoe should be a piece of cake for them. I was damn wrong :banghead:

Maybe one day when I bump into him I might highlight this to him. But not in a way that I shall purposely go to his workshop to tell him.

Well, he thought was chiffon cake, but kena Christmas fruit cake, so don't know how to bake.....hhahahhahahhaa:rofl:

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

I remember Myvi is front ABS only right?

Nice. Any sound/noise? The drums looked unusually white.

Time to change yours, maybe can improve your braking too.....:driver:

Well, he thought was chiffon cake, but kena Christmas fruit cake, so don't know how to bake.....hhahahhahahhaa:rofl:

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Well i guess that clearly shows that they are not so experienced when it comes to servicing drum brakes

Not gonna change a thing if my brakes still gone after a corner haha

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom