dedication to dennis tan

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Penang
Visit site
Originally posted by GAME_OVER+Dec 7 2004, 22:37 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GAME_OVER @ Dec 7 2004, 22:37 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by CarismaGT@Dec 7 2004, 22:27
Originally posted by GAME_OVER@Dec 7 2004, 22:20
Originally posted by CarismaGT@Dec 7 2004, 21:28
<!--QuoteBegin-cmng
@Dec 7 2004, 17:06
whuahh..
somebody afraid he going to lose to Dennis tan on drift competition

CMNG: give me any drift event that the DBSG guys enter... hmmm i definitely will get 1st position... ermmm from the last placing lar haha so if its any of the drifters guys i don think he/she is afraid of losing to me hahaha.. guess must be some lame arsehole wanna stir some trouble only....

oh ..no again ... wei ..u dump ppl sister again ah???? sad case ....

hahahah ...atleast there is 1 more slider will cover ur ass... .... o m s ....muahhahah....
wei ..i thought u r suppose to come down last sunday ??? back up tyres for this week end ker???? i'll be ur supporter ...hurrey !!!!!..... can i be the passenger???

Jack: i don play wiff ppls sister one lar... hehe i am serious type one ler ngek ngek self puji hahaha... hmmm tyre taken out already... now running on different tyre setup... last sunday ar? i went back to penang on saturday itself... one day trip only... passenger? can no prob just bring along helmet... but will u b afraid?? later i "terbuang" again like ppl mentioned... eh but i tot saturday u will still be in penang??
we'll chat about that when i reach there...

btw ur s15 really looks ugly lah .. wanna let go cheap cheap ah??? or if u wanna trade in wif me ???? muahahahhah... [/b][/quote]
hmmmmmmmmm can consider also hehe.....

2jzgte

Jul 22, 2004
Originally posted by CarismaGT+Dec 7 2004, 21:27 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CarismaGT @ Dec 7 2004, 21:27 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-2jzgte@Dec 7 2004, 17:19
sorry.... just kay po around - who is dennis tan? penang got s15 meh?? how come never see before??

anyway - if someone is given the title of "drift king", then there must be a reason.... hehehee.... t.djan and zee are more than qualify for this..... but never heard of any s15 that is qualify for this "title"..... :) :) :blink:
once again... let me remind everyone... i have never call myself a "Drift King" or any other "King" at all... so don put words into my mouth... Thank u...

btw... i don who ur okay... i do not intend to cari pasal wiff u... and r u sure u dunno Penang got S15 meh? if i am not mistaken u mentioned b4 in a few of the past posting (i think autokhana Round 1) saying that a S15 from penang kena tar pau by dunno a VR4 in Sepang Drag Battle wor.. which i never did drag wiff any satria in Sepang b4... so i assume that u notice the existince and now u pura pura buat tak tahu... hmmmph mayb u and dtan are the same person??? well i just guess mayb i am wrong..

anyway once again... i believe i have never step into ur life b4... and i respect that and i hope it stays the same vice versa... if any of my frens don like my attitude.. they know how to approach me and i shall apologise if i really did the mistake.. if u don have the guts to introduce urself and just by hiding behind nickname... i don think u are man enough to make any accusation that is REAL... it would be lame mostly... [/b][/quote]
oh ya, now i remember this "S15 in penang" that u guys are talking about, its the same car meh? i thought that s15 is from johor, u changed the reg no. to penang plate??? or the car already carrying penang plate in the Autokhana 1st round?? anyway, i'm not staying in penang, so dont be surprised that i dont know the existance of a S15 in penang, also, dont expect everybody to know there is a S15 in penang UNLESS the reason you own the car is to let everybody know la.... i think from the defence statement u made in the thread, u r not such a "showoff" guy rite? u sounds very nice to some of your friends.....

and, don't have to feel bad about losing the drag in sepang, S15 is not meant for drag, its for drift..... hehehee....

anyway, i'm not trying to find fault but just curious how come ppl call u drift king, coz i assume when some1 is crowned the title is good in drifting..... but whether drift king or buang king also doesn't matter, it has got nothing to do with me coz i'm just a spectator in drifting, just like any other spectator - if u dirft, i applaud, if u buang, then i laugh la.... as simple as that...

go find out who tha dtan is la, i have been 2jzgte and will always be 2jzgte, just a kaypo around here, no intention of stepping ppl's tail... if you guys have 1.... B)

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Penang
Visit site
Originally posted by CarismaGT+Dec 7 2004, 21:27 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CarismaGT @ Dec 7 2004, 21:27 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-2jzgte@Dec 7 2004, 17:19
sorry.... just kay po around - who is dennis tan? penang got s15 meh?? how come never see before??

anyway - if someone is given the title of "drift king", then there must be a reason.... hehehee.... t.djan and zee are more than qualify for this..... but never heard of any s15 that is qualify for this "title"..... :) :) :blink:
once again... let me remind everyone... i have never call myself a "Drift King" or any other "King" at all... so don put words into my mouth... Thank u...

btw... i don who ur okay... i do not intend to cari pasal wiff u... and r u sure u dunno Penang got S15 meh? if i am not mistaken u mentioned b4 in a few of the past posting (i think autokhana Round 1) saying that a S15 from penang kena tar pau by dunno a VR4 in Sepang Drag Battle wor.. which i never did drag wiff any satria in Sepang b4... so i assume that u notice the existince and now u pura pura buat tak tahu... hmmmph mayb u and dtan are the same person??? well i just guess mayb i am wrong..

anyway once again... i believe i have never step into ur life b4... and i respect that and i hope it stays the same vice versa... if any of my frens don like my attitude.. they know how to approach me and i shall apologise if i really did the mistake.. if u don have the guts to introduce urself and just by hiding behind nickname... i don think u are man enough to make any accusation that is REAL... it would be lame mostly... [/b][/quote]

oh ya, now i remember this "S15 in penang" that u guys are talking about, its the same car meh? i thought that s15 is from johor, u changed the reg no. to penang plate??? or the car already carrying penang plate in the Autokhana 1st round?? anyway, i'm not staying in penang, so dont be surprised that i dont know the existance of a S15 in penang, also, dont expect everybody to know there is a S15 in penang UNLESS the reason you own the car is to let everybody know la.... i think from the defence statement u made in the thread, u r not such a "showoff" guy rite? u sounds very nice to some of your friends.....
whether wht registration number it carries, from the pics in Round 1 it is already carrying Penang Plate... where it originate from, whether i wan ppl to know or not, or i expect ppl to know or to show off... it has nothing to do with u either so stay out of this...

and, don't have to feel bad about losing the drag in sepang, S15 is not meant for drag, its for drift..... hehehee....
i wont feel bad when i lose in drag... winning or losing its still just a game... i went down to drag just to get my quartermile time when its still stock... so that i can roughly know whts the time the car can do... mayb in future when i upgrade again then i would like to see if there is any difference at all

but its the way u mentioned things.. drag with a satria? i did drag with the civic turbo but didnt play with satria... so ur facts is not right and ur making up the story just to be scarstic rite? anyhow the reason i lost was very simple.. car was fully stock and the boost controller solenoid hose was connected wrongly thus making the car cant hit boost above 0.4bar

anyway, i'm not trying to find fault but just curious how come ppl call u drift king, coz i assume when some1 is crowned the title is good in drifting..... but whether drift king or buang king also doesn't matter, it has got nothing to do with me coz i'm just a spectator in drifting, just like any other spectator - if u dirft, i applaud, if u buang, then i laugh la.... as simple as that...
if ur curious then u could have ask the question nicely rather than being scarstic...

go find out who tha dtan is la, i have been 2jzgte and will always be 2jzgte, just a kaypo around here, no intention of stepping ppl's tail... if you guys have 1.... B)
i don have to find out who that lame dtan is... to me anybody that is engaged in any arguement or any flaming.. whether new nick or old nick... either way.. whereby the person is not known to any other majority of the user here... they are just plain trouble maker... and this is waste of time only...

well let me stress again... i believe i have not step onto ur tail... but it seems that u have started to in someway... i do not intend to find fault with u... so better stay out okay? thank u for ur kind cooperation...

p/s: i would say quite a majority here knows me... but ppl around here doesnt seems to know u at all... why dont u PM me a date then we can go yum char... perhaps i should get to know u... well the drinks is on me if ur sincere enough to come out... dont think u have the guts to introduce urself here to me or to any other fellow forummers... plz prove me that i am wrong on this...

anyway i am tired of all this shit ler... to those that don like me... keep it to urself.. if u wanna post anything here plz introduce urself to public first b4 doing so ler...

ZephyRed

Known Member
Nov 21, 2003
Sunway
Visit site
heh heh heh.. .buta buta dennis kena whacked.

but i think the term below..

S15 is not meant for drag, its for drift..... hehehee....
is very subjective. What justification do u have to say so?

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
Originally posted by ZephyRed@Dec 8 2004, 10:17

i totally disagree!!

S15 is neither for drag nor for drift.. it's for picking up chickadeess

:ph34r:

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Penang
Visit site
Originally posted by ZephyRed@Dec 8 2004, 10:17

yup it is very subjective... any how.. silvias are design more to drift setup... according to my fren from Thailand.. he explained to me that.. its not that silvia cannot be used for drag... it can be done but in order to achieve that lots of things have to be done.. for example the whole rear suspension setup and axle setup have to be replaced... that is kinda costly hehehe...

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Penang
Visit site
Originally posted by BLaCkHoWLiNG+Dec 8 2004, 10:23 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BLaCkHoWLiNG @ Dec 8 2004, 10:23 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ZephyRed@Dec 8 2004, 10:17

i totally disagree!!

S15 is neither for drag nor for drift.. it's for picking up chickadeess

:ph34r: [/b][/quote]
hey i agree with u this one... coz the rear seat is kinda narrow hehe thus cant fetch big size ppl... but penang where got so much chicks to fetch hahaha... now the chicks all also upgraded already... they only go for european muscle car haha..

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
prove of it!

yummy... yummmyyyyyeeeee!!

but i think penang girls are better than the girl below interms of complexion
and skin toning.. they are much more silky smooth.. .fairer.. and .. delicious..

*sluurrrppp*

ZephyRed

Known Member
Nov 21, 2003
Sunway
Visit site
heh heh heh.. chick magnet!

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
Must be Initial-D syndrome lar.

1.) Silvias are only for drifting (because most of them drift cars in Initial D are Silvias)
2.) Hachiroku is the best drift car in the world world (because Takumi beat the crap out of almost every opponent in his hachi)
3.) Misfiring system is Fire dargon ("ehh u know ah, my car got misfiring system wan' YEAH RITE!)
4.) And finally, The creme de'la creme. FF cars can drift.

e39a

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
OZ
Visit site
Originally posted by Joeker@Dec 8 2004, 10:35
Must be Initial-D syndrome lar.

1.) Silvias are only for drifting (because most of them drift cars in Initial D are Silvias)
2.) Hachiroku is the best drift car in the world world (because Takumi beat the crap out of almost every opponent in his hachi)
3.) Misfiring system is Fire dargon ("ehh u know ah, my car got misfiring system wan' YEAH RITE!)
4.) And finally, The creme de'la creme. FF cars can drift.
spot on for point no.4.... :lol: :lol:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It really does seem like the good times are here to stay for carmakers as more and more models are launched, with some really delving into the niche segment.

Mercedes-Benz have confirmed that the CLS...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience