dedication to dennis tan

DRFT_240sx

Nov 15, 2003
well dennis , sometimes there are just people who are just envy of you.

we all know how nice you are. so just let them be , zth these days a lot of stupid newbie posting and dont even know how to respect the seniors....when zth first started with the purple car everywhere =)

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Penang
Visit site
Originally posted by narx@Dec 9 2004, 13:06
dennis,
u going for amf as well?
wah a thread just for u.... :P :)

when r u goin to intro chicks to me ler...... ?? :)
Clayton: i think its the other way round hehehe...

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Penang
Visit site
Originally posted by DRFT_240sx@Dec 9 2004, 18:38
well dennis , sometimes there are just people who are just envy of you.

we all know how nice you are. so just let them be , zth these days a lot of stupid newbie posting and dont even know how to respect the seniors....when zth first started with the purple car everywhere =)
those were the days ler... its now history hahaha... well i don think its newbie.. just someone that just register another nick to spark up something only... just let it be...

somefella

Known Member
Mar 19, 2004
Klang, Selangor
i met dennis when i was in penang during autokhana rd 1, and i must say that his s15 is a real beauty. Hope to join u drifters next year...but in a wilder car :)

ZephyRed

Known Member
Nov 21, 2003
Sunway
Visit site
Originally posted by BLaCkHoWLiNG@Dec 9 2004, 14:51
Julian: u can always 'come back to HQ for server reset and training'
yea... training by my own during public holiday? :lol: neh.. later gonna go home and sleep kau kau.... last nite balik damn late... :blink:

yea la dennis.. darn tot wanna take a glimpse of the chickadees in micro minis getting in and out of blackie'z car. :lol:

bvalve

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
群&#39340
Visit site
dennis.....

look like some1 dun like u very much......go to register a new nick n the 1st posting is to 'SHOOT' u...... :lol:

ignore this kind of motherfxxker.......too boring nuthing to do then created a topic to shoot ppl.....since alreadi page 4 but the person who start up this page still not yet reply......wei~~~where r u ah?no guts to reply or u hide yur balls inside the peti sejuk? :lol:

well dennis...i amsure every1 know what kind of ppl u r...... ;)

TEAM ADVAN

Oct 21, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by DRFT_240sx@Dec 7 2004, 16:22
dont mess with my tailo dennis man.... he will whoop your ass anytime.....

i'm the first one to support him... ass face.....
Dennis damn 7 busuk. I don't like him. Always ask him not to simply buy me drinks, But he don't listen. Eh, Dennis, u don't understand hokien ar? lu mai sukak sukak chia wa lim teh eh sai bo? <_< :angry:

:lol: Wandering how come such nice person can get flames at his ass. Siau....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Honda will introduce a street-legal, track-ready version of the Civic Type-R sedan at the upcoming Tokyo Auto Salon in January. Apart from the racing livery, the Civic Type-R Modulo Concept’s exterior is enhanced by a wing spoiler, clear tail-lights and a set of cool 19-inch alloy wheels wrapped in 225/35 R19 rubber.

Not much, but wait until you take a look at the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience