darn..the bottom of the passenger seat....

audiolizard

Known Member
Aug 19, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
i just notice that my car , the passenger seat below, which is the place where we put our leg once we are in the car. i remove the carpet and felt there are water inside it, firstly i taught it was water leaking when big rain that dripp into it, but it make no sense, its just like coming from inside but not from outside because my carpet is dry, could it be the aircond water? cuz i got a feeling that every morning when i havent start my car it is dry and after i start my car something like a mist come out from the bottom part of it , i try to find the previous post that is similiar to my case but i cant find it out so i think i just repost it, plesase help me sifus..

har1th7

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
first, find the hose for the air cond water out side... how? after start your car, on acc full blast and get out and monitor under your car, under normal condition you'll find water drip from your engine, this is the cooling coil condensation, .... BUT if after 30 min and no water drip, then your hose mignt be clogged or disconnected inside ur cabin...
Then confirm the water is from ur air cond....

if not, maybe other prob...

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
dry the part where its wet....drive the car for a day,if the there is no rain..but it still gets wet...then confirm your air con...if it doesnt get wet....until it rains it gets wet..you might have a leak at the gear lever area...

aalto

Known Member
Dec 31, 2004
For air cond,

Look under the dash (passenger side) you can see the aircond water discharge hose behind the cooling coil (it should be plugged into the firewall) . Check the connection & hose, usually it leaks becoz its not fitted correctly (or popped out completely) or the hose is leaking (tear, cracked)..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys,
any1 know where can i get this kind of service-adjust hi/low? because i have asked around, most of the tires shop didn't provide this kind of service. If u guys know it, pls state here the name of the shop, places(prefer Klang Valley), and contact no. by the way how much per piece they charge for?
many thanks...:_:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience