Cyber Evo shakedown at Fuji for WTAC w/video

Dinesh

500 RPM
Oct 13, 2006

Getting to the top is easy, staying there is the hard part. With that in mind, the Cyber Evo team is not taking things easy and resting on their laurels. The team is working hard to ensure that they can defend their World Time Attack Challenge win from last season during this year’s edition.

Although the Cyber Evo blew away the competition last year, this year’s roster has a larger and more competitive line-up of cars taking part. A large number of Australian entries are gunning for the title with some massive horsepower builds. Even the Scorch Racing S15 will be on hand this year, complete with a new engine and more carbon goodness.

Although the Cyber Evo hasn’t undergone extensive enhancements to its engine setup, the team has been focusing more on the aerodynamics of the car. Collaborating heavily with Voltex of Japan, the Cyber Evo has received some new aero enhancements that include an underbody diffuser and more front bumper canards.

The car has also lost some weight with the addition of a carbon fiber roof, making it even lighter compared to last year, even though it was already the lightest Evo in the paddock. The way the team has gone about preparing for the title defense, you can see the maturity and mentality behind it. They’re opting to keep it simple and just improve on the areas they felt they lacked on last year.

Here’s a video of the car undergoing testing and shakedown runs with the new aero at Fuji Speedway before being shipped Down Under. As you’re reading this, the Cyber Evo, and the three other cars from Japan, the Panspeed RX-7, Revolution Motorsport RX-7 and the Scorch Racing S15, are already loaded on a cargo ship for a four week journey to Australia.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dR3BRZOs-dU" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="349" width="560"></iframe>

Source: YouTube via Speedhunters

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
maybe due to lack of fund??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,
need ur help over here. i heard that 4G92p can change to 91 dohc head can you tell me what i should to do and what i should change while change to dohc for example.gasket and etc
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience