Cool music to listen to while driving

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Wonder if the younger gens knows how to appreciate some of these golden yet cool oldies....

Francissca Peter Sekadar Di Pinggiran - YouTube

---------- Post added at 03:55 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:51 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 04:15 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:12 AM ----------

Kenny, Remy & Martin - Suratan Atau Kebetulan - YouTube

---------- Post added at 04:21 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:15 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 04:44 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:21 AM ----------

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skEKXN9ADH0]Through the years - Kenny Rogers - YouTube

Last edited:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I also like epic music like this. Really lifts my spirit for the day! And of course the perfect companion to drive just a bit faster! :driver:

[youtube]zhFY7KogBKc[/youtube]

kayour

Known Member
Apr 5, 2006
alternatives...grunge...heavy metal...industrial
offspring is the most adrenaline pump to me
and..saleem...man bai... layaaaaan

but now...ceramah agama la...not very young anymore la..heheh

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
alternatives...grunge...heavy metal...industrial
offspring is the most adrenaline pump to me
and..saleem...man bai... layaaaaan

but now...ceramah agama la...not very young anymore la..heheh
Cant help laughing.....

hahaha......

hope you dont mind.....

By the way, what are you gonna do with your "explosive" speakers?:biggrin:

kayour

Known Member
Apr 5, 2006
Cant help laughing.....

hahaha......

hope you dont mind.....

By the way, what are you gonna do with your "explosive" speakers?:biggrin:
hahaha..
the "explosive speaker"??:hmmmm2:...its still there...working in much calm n relax than b4:burnout:

ColdPlay

Known Member
Jun 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Wah! mostly golden 80s music.

LesleyAprotto, you listen to Sons Of Adam as well?

Btw, I listen to any music on earth. From old school Casablanca, Stairway to Heaven to the classic tunes of Nicollo Paganini's, Mozart's, Johan S Bach to Yngwie Malmsteen, Jacky Cheung, Power Station, Chinese Bamboo music, Kitaro, Alice Cooper, Green Day, Timbaland, Chris Daughtry, Keane and even the likes of 2 (3) tenors, Enamorado Por Primera Vaz and Once Upon A Time In Mexico Soundtrack.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

Btw, I listen to any music on earth. From old school Casablanca, Stairway to Heaven to the classic tunes of Nicollo Paganini's, Mozart's, Johan S Bach to Yngwie Malmsteen, Jacky Cheung, Power Station, Chinese Bamboo music, Kitaro, Alice Cooper, Green Day, Timbaland, Chris Daughtry, Keane and even the likes of 2 (3) tenors, Enamorado Por Primera Vaz and Once Upon A Time In Mexico Soundtrack.
Justin Bieber?

ColdPlay

Known Member
Jun 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Justin Bieber?
Yuck! no way. I'd rather drive without any music.
The closest I get to that tune is Mizz Nina's What Are You Waiting for. Catchy tune for fast driving. Although I never crank the volume more than 13...lol.
Take That or Robbie William is fine.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Justin Bieber Baby (Goat Edition) - YouTube

Whoever listen to this song is so gonna have risk in getting into an accident...just can't stand it.

A friend of mine, a girl was in a car with this guy friend of hers. So, they were listening to this Justin Bieber - Baby song on the radio.
So, after half of the song was played, this guy told the girl, Wow...HER voice is damn seductive real nice voice she has...

My friend (girl) went laughing non-stop and said to him, you would be glad to date her *laughing* :rofl:

I really LOL when she told me about that story. :laugh:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Yuck! no way. I'd rather drive without any music.
The closest I get to that tune is Mizz Nina's What Are You Waiting for. Catchy tune for fast driving. Although I never crank the volume more than 13...lol.
Take That or Robbie William is fine.
You did say you listen to any music on earth, last I check Miss.Bieber was still cruising in his Fisker in Los Angeles.

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
hahaha..
the "explosive speaker"??:hmmmm2:...its still there...working in much calm n relax than b4:burnout:
Once in a while, take the speakers to some blasts....

And probably do the disco beats with your grandkids.....

hahaha....:adore:

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

Yeah,

Without any intention to offend the youngsters, I think the songs in the 80s or even 90s are

more sweet and makes better moods and good feelings...

But if you all like sounds of ...

OPPAH GANGNAM STYLE, HEY OH HEY OH, then i got no further comment....:mad:

(When I first heard it, I thought it was an Indian song, haha)

ColdPlay

Known Member
Jun 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Once in a while, take the speakers to some blasts....

And probably do the disco beats with your grandkids.....

hahaha....:adore:

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

Yeah,

Without any intention to offend the youngsters, I think the songs in the 80s or even 90s are

more sweet and makes better moods and good feelings...

But if you all like sounds of ...

OPPAH GANGNAM STYLE, HEY OH HEY OH, then i got no further comment....:mad:

(When I first heard it, I thought it was an Indian song, haha)
I did listen to Luka Di Hati by Sons Of Adam. Catchy melody :biggrin:.
K-pop and J-pop isn't really my cup of tea though. Rather listen to old school Kurenai by X-Japan, Alan Tam's Lovest Of Life or maybe Kuch Kuch Hota Hai :biggrin:

p/s: I got a feeling PSY is already a thing of the past after his megahit Gangnam Style, as Gentleman
just getting worse. He remind me of William Hung. Albeit, William Hung gave us " ...I already gave my best, and I have no regrets at all." One of best quote ever!

twistedichc

2,000 RPM
Jan 22, 2013
Ampang Point
all kenny g song.. and 80era rock kapak hihihihihi :dancing::tee:
rock oo yeahh, kenny g only heard 1 of his song back when i'm 16 i think.

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

This song when my gf is not in the car... :rofl:

Guns N' Roses - Paradise City - YouTube

:driver:

i really want to go to Paradise City, where the grass is green n the girls are pretty (a few places i know in Malaysia) :rofl:

:proud:
used to pair this song wit ugly kid joe everything bout you on my casette days

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

Wah! your mood whole day change one ah!......:biggrin:
u've got to keep the rythm goin' man, i dont care if sum of my ol' school hardcore days frenz says i'm a sell out now, sum people do change rite, but if they play in gigs still support thrm though coz the roots is still there:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

Wonder if the younger gens knows how to appreciate some of these golden yet cool oldies....

Francissca Peter Sekadar Di Pinggiran - YouTube

---------- Post added at 03:55 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:51 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 04:15 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:12 AM ----------

Kenny, Remy & Martin - Suratan Atau Kebetulan - YouTube

---------- Post added at 04:21 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:15 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 04:44 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:21 AM ----------

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skEKXN9ADH0]Through the years - Kenny Rogers - YouTube

hhmm it's quite hard though but there will always be sum especially if their parents didn't leave what they r used to love like a man from my hometown, 2 of his children still do k-ok with these song coz he starts to play those oldies from they're still young btw bro lesley, do u by anychance have black dog bones harapan setinggi gunung coz couldn't get it anywhere but i didn't try era.fm though

Last edited: