Cool music to listen to while driving

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
great thread. let me browse through

I did listen to Luka Di Hati by Sons Of Adam. Catchy melody :biggrin:.
K-pop and J-pop isn't really my cup of tea though. Rather listen to old school Kurenai by X-Japan, Alan Tam's Lovest Of Life or maybe Kuch Kuch Hota Hai :biggrin:

p/s: I got a feeling PSY is already a thing of the past after his megahit Gangnam Style, as Gentleman
just getting worse. He remind me of William Hung. Albeit, William Hung gave us " ...I already gave my best, and I have no regrets at all." One of best quote ever!

Dear CP,

This my favourite from Alan Tam...

Alan Tam Don't Say Goodbye MV - YouTube

---------- Post added at 03:00 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:57 AM ----------

Dear Twistedichc,

I miss out on black dog bone,

Wasnt on my list at all...

Was it like ALLEYCATS ?

Dear CP,

This my favourite from Alan Tam...

Alan Tam Don't Say Goodbye MV - YouTube

---------- Post added at 03:00 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:57 AM ----------

Dear Twistedichc,

I miss out on black dog bone,

Wasnt on my list at all...

Was it like ALLEYCATS ?

yeah sum sort, i've got gadis ayu from them & another malay cover of rod stewards when i miss u just don't have harapan setinggi gunung, aahh, they were as famous as dlloyd @ that time.

LOl...maybe instrumental version or the one with Sean Kingston :biggrin:

I knew you listened to Justin Bieber. "With Sean Kingston" doesn't make it manlier :thefinger:

I knew you listened to Justin Bieber. "With Sean Kingston" doesn't make it manlier :thefinger:

Music doesn't define your manhood level...lol. There are there to be enjoy at :rock:.

Btw, Artillery band was quite huge back in early 90.
Other adrenalin pumpin' metal tune are...
The Number Of The Beast - Iron Maiden
The Final Countdown cover - The Children Of Bodom
I Don't love You - My Chemical Romance
Or blues offering as in Crossroads and Still Got The Blues - Gary Moore.

Fret works in...
Cliffs Of Dover - Eric Johnson
5th Symphony and Canon In D - Yngwie Malmsteen
Mind's Eye - Vinnie Moore
Just to name a few.. :thrasher:

still stuck to old skoll music, not cool by modern standard but cool enough for me

Helloween - I Want Out (1988) - YouTube

Cool...helloween,gamma ray,blind guardian,rage etc..btw It's way cooler then most metal bands now..x surprising a lot of bands doing cover versions done originally..

---------- Post added at 07:20 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:19 AM ----------

Music doesn't define your manhood level...lol. There are there to be enjoy at :rock:.

Btw, Artillery band was quite huge back in early 90.
Other adrenalin pumpin' metal tune are...
The Number Of The Beast - Iron Maiden
The Final Countdown cover - The Children Of Bodom
I Don't love You - My Chemical Romance
Or blues offering as in Crossroads and Still Got The Blues - Gary Moore.

Fret works in...
Cliffs Of Dover - Eric Johnson
5th Symphony and Canon In D - Yngwie Malmsteen
Mind's Eye - Vinnie Moore
Just to name a few.. :thrasher:

Muchos excellent........:adore:

Just got me d latest HELLOWEEN album..love d song 'a**h***'..very suited n appropriate if made official anthem for BN govt hehehe...But on a serious note it's a damn good head banging album for driving!!....:)

Just got me d latest HELLOWEEN album..love d song 'a**h***'..very suited n appropriate if made official anthem for BN govt hehehe...But on a serious note it's a damn good head banging album for driving!!....:)

You're a bit slow bro, that album is a few months old already. But yeah, I agree that song is also my fav of the album, not necessarily the lyrics but the music is great head banging stuff!

You should check out the latest album from DGM (Momentum) & Serenity (War of Ages), good stuff too.

my 1st song everyday when i get into my car in the morning- Friends by Joe Satriani. A must listen every time i drive in the morning. Hahaha. then i change to radio. Well, for my driving playlist, that would be:

1. Technical Difficulties-Paul Gilbert
2. Glasgow Kiss-John Petrucci
3. Temple Of The King-Rainbow
4. Welcome To The Jungle/November Rain/Don't Cry/Sweet Child O'Mine-GnR
5. Far Beyond The Sun/Brothers/Rising Force/Like An Angel-Yngwie Malmsteen
6. Peoples Are Crazy-Billy Currington
7. Dear God/Blinded In Chains/Sidewinder-A7X

And also a song from HK Rock legend, Beyond. I dunno the songs name, but i can sing it all. The chorus sounds like "Oh no.. Pu hei lu hei san.. su yon do hor yii.. ya wui pa yowyat ti jiley kong ngo~~" Ahahahaha.. :rofl:

my 1st song everyday when i get into my car in the morning- Friends by Joe Satriani. A must listen every time i drive in the morning. Hahaha. then i change to radio. Well, for my driving playlist, that would be:

1. Technical Difficulties-Paul Gilbert
2. Glasgow Kiss-John Petrucci

3. Temple Of The King-Rainbow
4. Welcome To The Jungle/November Rain/Don't Cry/Sweet Child O'Mine-GnR
5. Far Beyond The Sun/Brothers/Rising Force/Like An Angel-Yngwie Malmsteen
6. Peoples Are Crazy-Billy Currington
7. Dear God/Blinded In Chains/Sidewinder-A7X

And also a song from HK Rock legend, Beyond. I dunno the songs name, but i can sing it all. The chorus sounds like "Oh no.. Pu hei lu hei san.. su yon do hor yii.. ya wui pa yowyat ti jiley kong ngo~~" Ahahahaha.. :rofl:

Those in bold, killer songs!
For Joe Satriani, my favorite is Surfing With The Alien, really pumps the adrenaline!

Those in bold, killer songs!
For Joe Satriani, my favorite is Surfing With The Alien, really pumps the adrenaline!

Ahahaha.. Also, War, Summer Song and Cryin' from Joe is such ohsemmmm song.. Petrucci? I love his tone. Gilbert? His tone. Joe?His tone. Not forgetting For The Love of God by steve Vai too. And Vai? His tone. And what is common between them? They all played DiMarzio pickups. Hehe..:biggrin:

Ahahaha.. Also, War, Summer Song and Cryin' from Joe is such ohsemmmm song.. Petrucci? I love his tone. Gilbert? His tone. Joe?His tone. Not forgetting For The Love of God by steve Vai too. And Vai? His tone. And what is common between them? They all played DiMarzio pickups. Hehe..:biggrin:

Yngwie also uses DiMarzio.
Yeah Summer Song is another fav, really killer song from Joe.
Vai, I like his playing when he joined Whitesnake.
As for Gilbert, I like his Racer X stuff.

Top Bottom