Convoy to Sugai Buloh Korean Chop shop

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Guys,

I know I owe you all the Malacca trip, but before this. I also promise you all the chop shop trip. Now I hope that brighten you all, that the Chop shop convoy is on... :)

Date: 21/Apr/07
Time: 10:30AM
Venue: Yet to determine, shall be near Kepong LDP toll

Destination: Sungai Buloh Chop shop
Objective: Look for used item and gathering.

Tour guide: AJ we need you ... :)

Want to go List
--------------------------------------
1. BS
2. Sandra

FFK List
-------------------------------------
1. Ace (Penang mah)
2. Dr (Seremban mah)
3. Cow (not available)
4. Daniel (exam)

Guys, let me know you come or not. :)

Last edited:
aiyooo... i won't be around this weekend

Roy, count me in..Daniel..come la..juz a few hours gathering..then u will have fresh air to continue study for exam..:)

Cow..u must join also la. so hard to get all members together..

i want to join! but this weekend i'll be in perhentian... :P

aih.. you guys have fun la, don't sapu all the good stuff oh! leave some for me hehe

Roy, count me in..Daniel..come la..juz a few hours gathering..then u will have fresh air to continue study for exam..:)

Cow..u must join also la. so hard to get all members together..

Really sorry.
Can't really make it.
Will come for gathering next month.
Just like what Cow mentioned, don't grab all the nice stuffs.
Leave some for my car... hehehe...:X-:

err, if it's not much of a trouble, can i tag along? i want to learn more about the car. and i want to look at the interior. sadly, i havent had the chance to look at the interior, only the exterior which doesnt say much about the car.

surfjunkie, yah, you can join us if you wanted to.
for interior? check my signature. :p (Pic shown is LHD and the shining part is not original)

BS, I thought the Coupe interior pic in your sig has parts that are all original except a little paint job on those shining parts?

u sure the trip will be on? but i wont be driving a coupe, only myvi =(. after malu , all coupe, 1 myvi, not nice. u sure i can come? not terpaksa ah? haha

ssl20767szl4.jpg

myvi no problem

guys, update,

Meeting point: Subang airport terminal 3. in front of CIMB ATM machine.
Time: 11:30am

surfjunkie, sandra ffk me (she got reason lah :) ), so just me and aj now.
please sms or pm me ur contact. to easy communication

Last edited:
blacksamurai, i'm sorry for not turning up. i couldnt come online yesterday cause i went for some dance competition in taylor's college to support my friends. then after that we went to sunway for a drink. when i came back, it was late so i couldnt come online. i tried coming online today morning, but my browser wouldnt allow me to enter the website; tried millions of times.

well, i'm kind of ulu when it comes to subang. i think i forgotten where subang airport is. i stay near damansara jaya. hence, i'm only familiar within the areas near my place. i'm quite familiar with the sunway area as well cause i'm from sunway university college.

sorry for the inconvenience =D

i understand that, i tried to come online, but looks like zth is offline.

Taylor's college got dance competition? Oh, you shall ask me to join.
:)

AJ brought me for a tour, haha. 3 chop shop and 1 exhaust shop.

First of all, need to apology to AJ for keeping him waiting me at Subang Terminal 3 for an hour. Sorry, bro. I was stuck in Sungai Buloh jam for an hour. Pick the wrong route.

Belows are the pictures
<table class="MsoTableGrid" style="width: 20cm;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1" width="907"> <tbody><tr style=""> <td style="padding: 0cm 5.4pt; width: 5cm;" valign="top" width="227"> <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">CUBA</st1:place></st1:country-region> bodykit
<o:p></o:p>
</td> <td style="padding: 0cm 5.4pt; width: 5cm;" valign="top" width="227"> <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">CUBA</st1:place></st1:country-region> bodykit
</td> <td style="padding: 0cm 5.4pt; width: 5cm;" valign="top" width="227"> 3D tail lamp
</td> <td style="padding: 0cm 5.4pt; width: 5cm;" valign="top" width="227"> Dual exhaust
</td> </tr> <tr style=""> <td style="padding: 0cm 5.4pt; width: 5cm;" valign="top" width="227"> Side skirt
</td> <td style="padding: 0cm 5.4pt; width: 5cm;" valign="top" width="227"> Kia Spectra
</td> <td style="padding: 0cm 5.4pt; width: 5cm;" valign="top" width="227"> Matrix
</td> <td style="padding: 0cm 5.4pt; width: 5cm;" valign="top" width="227"> Elantra
</td> </tr> <tr style=""> <td style="padding: 0cm 5.4pt; width: 5cm;" valign="top" width="227"> Another Elantra
</td> <td style="padding: 0cm 5.4pt; width: 5cm;" valign="top" width="227"> Old Accent
</td> <td style="padding: 0cm 5.4pt; width: 5cm;" valign="top" width="227"> RD1 laying on the floor
</td> <td style="padding: 0cm 5.4pt; width: 5cm;" valign="top" width="227"> Quarter glass in good shape
</td> </tr> <tr style=""> <td style="padding: 0cm 5.4pt; width: 5cm;" valign="top" width="227"> Another Elantra
</td> <td style="padding: 0cm 5.4pt; width: 5cm;" valign="top" width="227"> Old Sonata
</td> <td style="padding: 0cm 5.4pt; width: 5cm;" valign="top" width="227"> RD1 and Sonata
</td> <td style="padding: 0cm 5.4pt; width: 5cm;" valign="top" width="227"> RD1 with <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Singapore</st1:place></st1:country-region> plate
</td> </tr> <tr style=""> <td style="padding: 0cm 5.4pt; width: 5cm;" valign="top" width="227"> Another RD2
</td> <td style="padding: 0cm 5.4pt; width: 5cm;" valign="top" width="227"> Another RD2
</td> <td style="padding: 0cm 5.4pt; width: 5cm;" valign="top" width="227"> Red RD1
</td> <td style="padding: 0cm 5.4pt; width: 5cm;" valign="top" width="227"> RD2 panel
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <o:p>
After the visit, we go mamak and talk cock. Haha.
Nice meeting you again.

Items you guys can get is
01. Electronic power side mirror
02. Seat
03. Quater mirror
04. Speedo dash
05. RD1 tail lamp
06. BETA engine block
07. RD2 CUBA bodykit
08. RD2 3D tail lamp
09. Doors
10. RD2 head lamp (in case kena bang)

and many more....
</o:p>

Last edited:
i thought kereta potong was stolen cars separated into many pieces? isnt that illegal?

ask you to join dance competition? you can dance meh? what kind of dance?

do u thint that cuda bodykit can fit an RD1?
hehehhe

how much was . Electronic power side mirror?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom