clifford installation agent in kl/penang

NisSANe

Aug 10, 2005
Subang Jaya
ok sifu trex.. will heed u r advice :adore: wanna go together? with ur detailed knowledge of vipers, maybe u can help me to spot if it's fake or genuine.. :smile:

NisSANe

Aug 10, 2005
Subang Jaya
how about last week of aug? I m gonna be installing it in my new car but i'm only picking it up in the last week of aug coz i'll be away on work for 2 weeks starting from wednesday. . PM me ur num and i'll give u a call when i m back and have my new ride :biggrin: ...sounds good?

tkk

1,000 RPM
Jan 7, 2004
Hi all,

Need help.... I just bought a used carband come with Clifford arrow3 alarm and now I think the alarm is not functioning and I need to reset the code... Can anyone to introduce who to look for?

Thanks alot buddy...

frootloops

Known Member
May 28, 2009
go to CV audio, look for Peter ..it's in uptown damansara same row with TMpoint and GC motorsports

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
go to CV audio, look for Peter ..it's in uptown damansara same row with TMpoint and GC motorsports
Peter Chong for sure. All my cars audio and alarms done by him. My close friends' cars also done by him and even my family members cars sent to him. He is the most accommodating guy I have come across in the business. First time I met him (was introduced by Hypertune guys), he sat me down and drew a diagram explaining how alarm works. Then discussed what my requirements were and how much my budget was. Took easily an hour and a half but he takes the time to make sure you know what you're paying for.

For audio part, I gave him artistic freedom meaning given certain budget and conditions, he could use any parts and design all speaker mountings, sub enclosures that he wants. So long as it is suitable for my type of music. For my GTR, alarm and audio took a month or so. He would SMS me at 5AM! showing me latest sub enclosure design, etc then later he'd change his mind since never do customers give such freedom for him to experiment. I did my STI there as well and he pretty much did a fantastic job although both cars alarm and audio were upwards of RM50k combined so you can imagine the level of security not to mention audio workmanship.

Peter is smart not like Einstein but he's technically very competent and could be an engineer etc if he wanted to easily. He's done custom work for me that is fantastic people think its stock. And he caters to your budget. If you want max protection, tracking, anti-hijack etc or multiple systems of each he can do no problem. If you want a simple Clifford then its also no big deal.

I highly recommend Peter. Just mention that Razlan recommend you. Even if you're a walk-in doesn't mean he treats you differently. But I feel like he's helped me so much over the years I try to refer as many people as possible to him. Once my car couldn't start - 3am at McDonalds. Turned out was fuel pump relay but could easily have been alarm. I SMS him in hope he was awake. He got up and was about to drive to where I was. I told him not to worry but to talk me through it over the phone.

Now THAT is service and I dare say he's the best in town if not the country.

Peter Chong - 0123376488

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
[PIMPIN];1063540062 said:
Now THAT is service and I dare say he's the best in town if not the country.

Peter Chong - 0123376488
Thanks for sharing the story Razlan. Not all of us have RM50k to spend. But I must say Mr.Peter do deliver the level of service for the price he charges. In Malaysia more often than not we DO NOT get what we pay for.

Now where do we go if we have RM500 to spend?

I can assure you Super Star Accessories, who is a Proice dealer for Clifford/Viper etc. has crap, utter rubbish workmanship. Guess we pay peanuts we get monkeys. :bawling:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Thanks for sharing the story Razlan. Not all of us have RM50k to spend. But I must say Mr.Peter do deliver the level of service for the price he charges. In Malaysia more often than not we DO NOT get what we pay for.

Now where do we go if we have RM500 to spend?

I can assure you Super Star Accessories, who is a Proice dealer for Clifford/Viper etc. has crap, utter rubbish workmanship. Guess we pay peanuts we get monkeys. :bawling:
Sorry if my post came out all wrong. I didn't mean that you needed to spend that kind of money or even 10% of that to get good service, especially from Peter. I guess what I was getting at was that the level of work that Peter put into both the audio and security installations that he has performed, in my experience has been worth it. For what it's worth, there are those into high end ICE to whom RM50k is peanuts. To me, it's also a lot of money but I feel I got more than my moneys worth. It isn't just one car's installation but a total sum to be clear.

Peter has really gone out of his way to make sure I was always satisfied and I don't believe it has anything to do with the amount anyone spends there. I've recommended CV Audio to practically all my friends and some don't spend much at all but he treats everyone the same. I think its best for those interested to actually go to CV Audio and find out for themselves.

BTW, one thing about Peter is that he loves challenges - installations or ideas that are different. If you have something unique in mind just run it past him and see what comes of it. Also, sorry to hear about your experience at Super Star Accessories - care to share what happened or is it not something you'd want to discuss?

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Basically they did a crap job for the security system install. The wiring looks like a thief has went through with it. I mean the idea of security system install is to have wiring look at stock as possible and the thief wouldn't know its there. Even the car manufacturer service center ask me WTF happened to my wiring, thats how bad it is. Its not any crap alarm system, its Clifford RSX 3.5, top of the line at the time. But with crap install, its useless anyway. Its like giving a Ferrari to Alex Yoong back then, he won't finish at the podium. (I know some of you are fans, but let's face the fact)

I requested to have the car double signal when doors are open they say cannot do. I mean come on its not rocket science, and I was willing to pay.

In the end I went to Quest Audio in Subang to get it redone. It was an "OK" job, I guess they are also irritated, having to clean up other people's mess. The time Quest took to redo is triple the time for Super Star to do it.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Its like giving a Ferrari to Alex Yoong back then, he won't finish at the podium. (I know some of you are fans, but let's face the fact)
Hahahahah wtf that was such a random comment. I didn't know he had fans? :biggrin:

I requested to have the car double signal when doors are open they say cannot do. I mean come on its not rocket science, and I was willing to pay.
What do you mean by double signal when the doors are open? I don't understand what you mean and what does it do?

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Some car's double signal light come on when you open the doors. i wanted that feature on my car (not standard). i KNOW it can be done because its been done before on my car make and model by other people, and the geniuses at super star it is impossible to be done cause the car doesn't "support" it.

they need to get crutches to support them once I stick my foot up their ass.

seperlinky

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Highly recommend Peter from CV Audio (DU). He has done a good job on Clifford alarm

borat

Known Member
Jan 24, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
guys does an 06 impreza sti hav immobiliser? wat is the best value for money and reliable gps tracking alarm system u guys can recommend to me? thanks..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

In recent years, Mitsubishi's cross-town counterparts, Honda and Toyota, have been racking up record sales and profits, with the former showing steady growth, while the latter is taking over the world. Unfortunately, the tri-diamond folks haven't been fairing nearly as well. Mitsubishi has been in the red for four years now, mainly due to lackluster products (EVO aside) and a number of scandals that involved cover-ups and quality...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience