cleaning TB ...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

kr33ps

Nov 17, 2003
anyone knows how to clean TB ...

anyone knows how to clean TB? there's one topic on carb flushing, waht about TB? or is it wiser to let the mech do it ?

Last edited:

kruger

500 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
A.Setar
just use the same product carburator spray, but you need to open your tb to spray all over it. as easy as 1,2,3... ;) but still need a lot of work than carbie...

jaywat

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
damienyum said:
soli wat is tb??
TB is throttle body....the thing connected to air filter ram pipe..

kr33ps

Nov 17, 2003
bro...

you mean take out the air ram pump some petrol and spray the flush :confused:

or better to take the whole tb out and clean ... :)

if later is better, might as well let my mech take it out and i do the cleaning :D dont wanna break any pipes :p

kruger

500 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
A.Setar
kr33ps said:
bro...

you mean take out the air ram pump some petrol and spray the flush :confused:

or better to take the whole tb out and clean ... :)

if later is better, might as well let my mech take it out and i do the cleaning :D dont wanna break any pipes :p
ya la... take the tb out and clean it until you satisfied... are you sure your mech will not break any pipes???? are you sure enough??? if you diy then you can check all the piping connected to your tb ma... and you'll sure do it until you satisfied... why waste money for a small things like this when you can diy??? ;)

kr33ps

Nov 17, 2003
kruger bro ...

i may not be as daring as you are ... especially with things can can break and would affect the car ... :p but sure would like to do myself if there is someone to guide me ... ;) maybe go to my mech when he's free and get him to teach me how to clean the tb ... :rolleyes:

kruger

500 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
A.Setar
if your mech wants to teach you then it is good la. the good point is that you still want to learn to diy it! and that is good :D. our lives is forever in the learning process... be wise my young jedi knight... :P.

A Post Every 5 Mins

yo guys....

I need to be changing my tyres soon ... they are 15" .... anyone have any reviews of goood tyres besides ADVAN NEOVA.... and their prices.....
there are so so so many tyres out there..... never know which 1 is good... go to the shop and they will all say ... "ini bagus ini bagus.."...
plus anyone heard of bridgestone MY-01..... any reviews ?

Need you guys' help
THANKS!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience