civic history

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
They forgot pre-86 Civics haha.... I've seen JDM Civic EB... Complete with the chasis and engine tag and all... Damn cool damn retro...

fantabulo said:
They forgot pre-86 Civics haha.... I've seen JDM Civic EB... Complete with the chasis and engine tag and all... Damn cool damn retro...

how it looks like?

btw that site skip the 96 EK, 2001 ES lol.... aiyaaa...

1974 Honda Civic

But can't be sure if it's the same one as the EB i saw the other day at my foreman's workshop...

Long Live Civics!

There's a few 1st gen civic with b16's in them... i've seen one tapau an EK before...
but the car straight ok, but cannot make u-turn, coz gearbox kacau... :tongue: no air ram either, just straight away filter attached to TB... :tongue:

Any idea that EB can fit with B16 engine inside? Maybe my father`s old car can tapau stock EK someday ...

Line up ... luv that sweet 77 spec .... Correct me if the year is wrong

cad843 said:
Any idea that EB can fit with B16 engine inside? Maybe my father`s old car can tapau stock EK someday ...

yeah... i think can fit... malaysia boleh... then aim for tapauing zero4 car.... ekekkekee

cad843 said:
Line up ... luv that sweet 77 spec .... Correct me if the year is wrong

Looks like the biggest generation gap is between 1980-1984... The EB model i saw looks like the 1980 version... Wow 26 years old...

ok...

theres EB, EF, EG, EH, EJ, EK, EP, ES .... any i missed out??

what happen after EZ?? if any laa.... :biggrin:

Hikaru said:
You can also find these info from Honda Japan website.... :)

US website, all left hand drive .. bro .. kenot PM u la ... ur folder full ...

minivan said:
ok...

theres EB, EF, EG, EH, EJ, EK, EP, ES .... any i missed out??

what happen after EZ?? if any laa.... :biggrin:

EB might be the 2nd generation Civic... So there's possibly the first generation EA... hehe...

Now also got EZ already ma... Kelisa Auto EZ...

hattech-v said:
yeah... i think can fit... malaysia boleh... then aim for tapauing zero4 car.... ekekkekee

Hatt .. kenot tapau zero4 lorr .. his car 2 fast lorr .. anybody agree ??

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom