change engine got any suggestion??

raywee

Jun 7, 2006
cant say not enuf la....i just wanna more power

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
if BLM not satisfy your hunger for power, you shouldn't get BLM. For the price you pay, better get a 2nd hand Wira and transplant engines like 4G93

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
yeah, u should have got a perdana twin turbo bro.....
but now its abit too late aint it...
u could get a BOT though.
or swap ur blm with Danz P.tt with some top up!!:biggrin:

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
sorry to butt in, but i got a quick question to ask... my brothers satria 1.3se has got a jerking problem in the low rpm's on all the gears...what could be the problem? thank u in advance!:itsme:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
sorry to butt in, but i got a quick question to ask... my brothers satria 1.3se has got a jerking problem in the low rpm's on all the gears...what could be the problem? thank u in advance!:itsme:
u need to check your spark plugs & plug cables, the copper inside the plug cable might been cracked....

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
thanks bro! if that's the case it will really save me a few bucks!

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
just check on the minor problems 1st bro..

last time i used to encounter when i was using my SLK (small lil kencil),
my car suddenly semput2....i tot wat happened....so i called AAM, they came to my hse
& tried to rectify the problem, they told me i need to service my carb, overhaul engine etc....then i said ok la....will bring to wshop the next day..... i got worried the whole nite...cos $$$ gonna fly......

the following morning brought the car to fren wshop, he told me it was just a loose cable plug....so he pushed back in & job done.......the next few days the same thing happened, the cable plug always ajar...so i tied it with cable tied, after that never had the same problem again......

raywee

Jun 7, 2006
i got BLM ady ma, so no point i buy a wira thn change 4g93 izit ......i wan change my BLM engine because whn i drive BLM at night got many ppl kacao me. some more i just use for weekday my BLM.because weekend i will use my bro mark5 or neo,so i dun1 buy a car for modi lol

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
just check on the minor problems 1st bro..

last time i used to encounter when i was using my SLK (small lil kencil),
my car suddenly semput2....i tot wat happened....so i called AAM, they came to my hse
& tried to rectify the problem, they told me i need to service my carb, overhaul engine etc....then i said ok la....will bring to wshop the next day..... i got worried the whole nite...cos $$$ gonna fly......

the following morning brought the car to fren wshop, he told me it was just a loose cable plug....so he pushed back in & job done.......the next few days the same thing happened, the cable plug always ajar...so i tied it with cable tied, after that never had the same problem again......
bro,:adore::adore::adore: what u told was correct! the 3rd spark plug cable was cracked...changed to new same proton cables and now the car is fantastic again! saved me so much, cost was only rm65!thank you!:adore:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys and hear my story out.*
Need your opinion. After a bunch of other upgrades i decided it was time to mod my suspension.*

My car is a proton inspira btw.*

Initially 10 months back i started to change the spring to proton R3 springs. It was great, good compromise between comfort and handling. (level was 3 fingers loose back and 2 1/2 finger front)*

After a while my driving improved and started to feel that the suspension could not handle fast corners.*

Thats when i change my...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience