• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

raywee

Jun 7, 2006
cant say not enuf la....i just wanna more power

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
if BLM not satisfy your hunger for power, you shouldn't get BLM. For the price you pay, better get a 2nd hand Wira and transplant engines like 4G93

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
yeah, u should have got a perdana twin turbo bro.....
but now its abit too late aint it...
u could get a BOT though.
or swap ur blm with Danz P.tt with some top up!!:biggrin:

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
sorry to butt in, but i got a quick question to ask... my brothers satria 1.3se has got a jerking problem in the low rpm's on all the gears...what could be the problem? thank u in advance!:itsme:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
sorry to butt in, but i got a quick question to ask... my brothers satria 1.3se has got a jerking problem in the low rpm's on all the gears...what could be the problem? thank u in advance!:itsme:
u need to check your spark plugs & plug cables, the copper inside the plug cable might been cracked....

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
thanks bro! if that's the case it will really save me a few bucks!

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
just check on the minor problems 1st bro..

last time i used to encounter when i was using my SLK (small lil kencil),
my car suddenly semput2....i tot wat happened....so i called AAM, they came to my hse
& tried to rectify the problem, they told me i need to service my carb, overhaul engine etc....then i said ok la....will bring to wshop the next day..... i got worried the whole nite...cos $$$ gonna fly......

the following morning brought the car to fren wshop, he told me it was just a loose cable plug....so he pushed back in & job done.......the next few days the same thing happened, the cable plug always ajar...so i tied it with cable tied, after that never had the same problem again......

raywee

Jun 7, 2006
i got BLM ady ma, so no point i buy a wira thn change 4g93 izit ......i wan change my BLM engine because whn i drive BLM at night got many ppl kacao me. some more i just use for weekday my BLM.because weekend i will use my bro mark5 or neo,so i dun1 buy a car for modi lol

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
just check on the minor problems 1st bro..

last time i used to encounter when i was using my SLK (small lil kencil),
my car suddenly semput2....i tot wat happened....so i called AAM, they came to my hse
& tried to rectify the problem, they told me i need to service my carb, overhaul engine etc....then i said ok la....will bring to wshop the next day..... i got worried the whole nite...cos $$$ gonna fly......

the following morning brought the car to fren wshop, he told me it was just a loose cable plug....so he pushed back in & job done.......the next few days the same thing happened, the cable plug always ajar...so i tied it with cable tied, after that never had the same problem again......
bro,:adore::adore::adore: what u told was correct! the 3rd spark plug cable was cracked...changed to new same proton cables and now the car is fantastic again! saved me so much, cost was only rm65!thank you!:adore:

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
that y danz is the man! he help me alot too..
RAYwee> blm the word says so (BOLEH LETAK MIVEC).. mivec would be good but if u just wan to used for work nice pick good top i would say 4g91 (1.5 twin cam).. not that expensive.. good for money!!!! but if wan hard core go for 4g93t.... wit that car weight drag no problem bro!!! just not to fast on corners ha ha ha!!!! nanti lain cerita!!???

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
yo 93na...
ahaha..tq bro...i would like to help anyone in needs..

anyways, u saw the R3 for sale in marketplace rite...?
damn cun man..wish i could own it for weekend ride...
but the price still kinda high..rm50k OoOo....

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
ya bro but now can get cheaper got this r3 member punya kawan selling only for 34k.. dam cun also... lighly mod! but mostly standard parts! 50k too expensive la!

saw a new perdana club came up, mod exz only ah????;}..

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
wah, rm34k, but reliable or not? the rm50k one, im sure he got lotsa aftermarket mods, summore using ori R3 products.....

i miss my old sgti as well...thinking of buying back 1 more unit.....
but wait till i finish my perdana installment 1st le...

ahaha...joker...got more than 10 perdana clubs in msia edi....
he summore wanna open 1 more....tiuz...he only accept eterna & evo engines only...
the std ones go where? a club should accept all type of perdana, no matter fully mod or fully std.....an objective is to educate perdana owners bout their rides......u agree...?

93na

500 RPM
Mar 9, 2009
wah, rm34k, but reliable or not? the rm50k one, im sure he got lotsa aftermarket mods, summore using ori R3 products.....

i miss my old sgti as well...thinking of buying back 1 more unit.....
but wait till i finish my perdana installment 1st le...

ahaha...joker...got more than 10 perdana clubs in msia edi....
he summore wanna open 1 more....tiuz...he only accept eterna & evo engines only...
the std ones go where? a club should accept all type of perdana, no matter fully mod or fully std.....an objective is to educate perdana owners bout their rides......u agree...?
the r3 yup bro seldom used, all mod done at r3 also! dam low milage 70k only! serious dam well kept car..

agreed bro should open to all perdana! its all about sharing.. that y i laugh..
then saying can join but no this and that how can la!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Motoring royalty has reached our shores as Rolls-Royce Motor Cars officially opened its latest showroom in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia. The dealership, owned by Quill Motorcars, was unveiled by Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Asia Pacific Regional Director Paul Harris, General Manager of South and East Asia Pacific Brenda Pek and the Managing Director of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Kuala Lumpur Datuk Michael Ong...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience