Carbon Fibre; How to Hide it?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
How many times u willing to pay la? LOL!

Haih bro, even if it is legal, u would have worries whether your car became a thief magnet. I have a friend driving 3 series, he bought time front and rear already replaced with carbon fibre ones by previous owner. But his is painted. I didn't know until he said it is carbon since is painted.

Self enjoy will do la. Unless u have more than one parts is carbon then is worth showing geh LOL!

I'm planning on getting the hood, fender and bonnet CF. i'll leave the bonnet unpainted, but the rest i will have to unfortunately paint over. reverse parking everywhere la to hide the bonnet cf :biggrin: CF parts are so sexy tho. esp the fenders. gahhhhhhh

I've read before over here that the reason why carbon fibre hood is illegal is because in an event of an accident, carbon fibre hoods will not crumple like normal hoods do. Instead they will shatter and the splinters of the carbon fibre might impale the driver. Correct me if I am wrong.

I'm planning on getting the hood, fender and bonnet CF. i'll leave the bonnet unpainted, but the rest i will have to unfortunately paint over. reverse parking everywhere la to hide the bonnet cf :biggrin: CF parts are so sexy tho. esp the fenders. gahhhhhhh

I ain't even joking brah. Dry carbon is a lot a lot more than wet carbon. Because of the dry carbon process.

PRODUCTS

Seibon VSII-DRY Style Dry Carbon Fiber Hoods HD0205NS350-VSII-DRY | STILLEN

I saw Mine's one is 20k for R35 dry carbon hood.

For sure more expensive for R35. R35 and Corolla, car price already differ a lot...

This is the one for corolla, but i checked, seems doesn't fit 2002 corolla. Even though 2001 was the same model as mine. 2001 below is not the same.

thm_lrg_HD9802TYCOR-OE.jpg

$595

Saw another one but that one is Carbon (FRP) $497

Last edited:
hes not joking bro....

take this J's Racing GT Wing for EG6 for example....

J's Racing 3D GT Wing Wet Carbon 1350mm Civic EG6 SiR Hatchback DGW1-H3

USD1.7K.... which converts to about RM5.5k... not including shipping to malaysia yet.... more expensive than ur kancil... hahahahahaha

Wet carbon also so costly? :stoned: Now that's a reason of why is thief magnet.

What about this one? It stated Grade A Carbon fibre from Carbon Creations. Cost $479.20

03_corollaccoemhood.jpg

Client Validation

if so interest wanted to use CF, then do it lor, esp. money is no object.
If scare-scare CF kena curi or worry JPJ, then better don't do it lor.

Knowing that car theft in Malaysia is so geng and rampant these day.
But after CF kena curi don't pulak regret, because cry oso no tears liow at that time.

Eat saltfish, therefore must endure the thirst, as the saying goes...:biggrin:

Wet carbon also so costly? :stoned: Now that's a reason of why is thief magnet.

What about this one? It stated Grade A Carbon fibre from Carbon Creations. Cost $479.20

03_corollaccoemhood.jpg

Client Validation

Told you lah.
For most performance cars like Evo, wet carbon is almost the same weight, if not, heavier than their aluminium body parts. SO people buy for looks.

WHen I had my Wira I liked Evo fellas who changed to CF parts. THat meant the lightweight alu parts are for saaaaaaaaaaaaaleeee...

SupraFan : woi. CF on your Kancil for what la? The last thing you need is to make your car lighter than normal. You want CF I stick CF sticker for you then laquer it. :biggrin:

WHen I had my Wira I liked Evo fellas who changed to CF parts. THat meant the lightweight alu parts are for saaaaaaaaaaaaaleeee...

SupraFan : woi. CF on your Kancil for what la? The last thing you need is to make your car lighter than normal. You want CF I stick CF sticker for you then laquer it. :biggrin:

But then tak beli pulak. He buying for his Altis lah.

cf stiker now vely vely cheep cheep....DIY lagi cheep.

Told you lah.
For most performance cars like Evo, wet carbon is almost the same weight, if not, heavier than their aluminium body parts. SO people buy for looks.

Guess is safer than those fiberglass CF at least. Since is heavier.

'

So that the Mira can fly even faster ma...wheels heavy already if change 14" :rofl: So need to compensate the weight added. Need CF Hood and fenders... Front part CF including bumpers :rofl:

No la, bro. I'm checking and see how much does it really cost, if it is too expensive, I would just forget about it for the moment.

cf stiker now vely vely cheep cheep....DIY lagi cheep.

Rather plasticdip the hood lo like that...:rofl: Nicer than wannabe carbon stickers.

'

So that the Mira can fly even faster ma...wheels heavy already if change 14" :rofl: So need to compensate the weight added. Need CF Hood and fenders... Front part CF including bumpers :rofl:

No la, bro. I'm checking and see how much does it really cost, if it is too expensive, I would just forget about it for the moment.

Rather plasticdip the hood lo like that...:rofl: Nicer than wannabe carbon stickers.

So many CF parts in Kancil. Legend in the making. :adore:

'

Plasti* Plasti* Plasti* Plasti* Plasti* Plasti* Plasti* Plasti* Plasti* Plasti* Plasti* Plasti* Plasti* Plasti* Plasti* Plasti* Plasti* Plasti* Plasti* Plasti* Plasti* Plasti* Plasti* Plasti* Plasti* Plasti* Plasti* Plasti* Plasti* Plasti* Plasti* Plasti* Plasti* Plasti* Plasti* Plasti* Plasti* Plasti* Plasti* Plasti* Plasti* Plasti* Plasti* Plasti* Plasti*

Bro, why, bro.

You're joking right?

That's like saying you have a supermodel wife but you want her to have plastic surgery to increase her ass size because her boob were changed from C to E cup just to balance it out.

A car that has no power will always be a car that has no power no matter how many CF parts you put on it. :thefinger: Besides, if you really did go full-on proper CF, it'll cost you more than your cars worth to do it.

You're joking right?

That's like saying you have a supermodel wife but you want her to have plastic surgery to increase her ass size because her boob were changed from C to E cup just to balance it out.

A car that has no power will always be a car that has no power no matter how many CF parts you put on it. :thefinger: Besides, if you really did go full-on proper CF, it'll cost you more than your cars worth to do it.

Haha! To be different u have to pay more :rofl: 1st CF Mira...not bad. But more thieves gonna target it LOL!

With L2/L5 engine won't be slow already :biggrin:

Aiya just plasticdip it cheaper. Or just use Aerosol Cans RM7.50 LOL

You're joking right?

He wants CF, nice paint, body kits etc. etc., by the time he spend RM30k on it still that slow......hahahahhahaha:rofl::rofl:

CF parts are ok so long it is associated with real performance car, super car or exotics...where and when it matters.

but if CF parts are used in everyday bread & butter car, I dont see any point...Imagine having CF bonnet, fender, bumper, etc but stuck in traffic jam 90% of the time, monday to friday from office to home and vice versa...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom