Car stolen! Toyota wish

jolipoli81

Aug 6, 2009
Penang
Toyota Wish silver colour no. Plate PFY 81

lost at bandar sunway Suriamas condo (opposite ridzuan condo) pjs 10/11e around 11th oct 10pm - 12th oct 9am

the car is fully stock 1.8l, no appearance modification done, a small dent which is visible on the driver's door

Update: The security guards had found out what time my car came out from my apartment, it was 5:37am according to the CCTV time.
On that time, there was a car infront leading my stolen car, it was a WHITE CAMRY NO. PLATE PHG313 / 3113 (not clear). Rewind the tape shows that the car came in at 5am without any access card, they came in with a 'pick-up' excuse. Suspect 3 Chinese man

Attachments

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I'll keep an eye for u bro. Real sorry about ur loss but hope I'm able to spot it...pm me ur contact number or post it for the convenience of others to contact u if we happen to find it

jolipoli81

Aug 6, 2009
Penang
I'll keep an eye for u bro. Real sorry about ur loss but hope I'm able to spot it...pm me ur contact number or post it for the convenience of others to contact u if we happen to find it
thank you
anything kindly call this Sarjan, 0163609557
i dont think it is convenient for me to release my number here. thanks for the concern anyway
however, i will pm you my contact number

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Sorry to hear about your loss. I hope you'll recover the car very soon. I'll look out for the car in Ampang area, as they are nearby my work place.

Just curious, was the Wish stolen within the condo area (with security service) or stolen outside the condo area? If within the condo, the surveillance video (hopefully there is) can possibly offer some leads..

jolipoli81

Aug 6, 2009
Penang
Sorry to hear about your loss. I hope you'll recover the car very soon. I'll look out for the car in Ampang area, as they are nearby my work place.

Just curious, was the Wish stolen within the condo area (with security service) or stolen outside the condo area? If within the condo, the surveillance video (hopefully there is) can possibly offer some leads..
It was stolen inside the condo, the security is trying to track when did the car get out.
There is a lot of CCTV around the condo, unfortunately none is pointing at my lot, but the entrance/exit do have CCTV which the security will go through the videos according the approximate time stolen

rockcity

Known Member
May 31, 2006
normally security at condo cannot be used and trusted. sorry to say this bro...
gud luck bro!

rewlie

Known Member
Feb 13, 2008
Sigh, got security guard then for what? Just stand there like an idiot and look? haih, world today really hard to make a living ler..

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Security nowadays, just for show and there is possibility that they are the ones who work together with the culprits. There was a case on a stolen motorcycle in a condo, and the security said "Oh...sorry unfortunately the CCTV was not working last night".

So, who do u suspect most?

Anyway, hope we can spot his car for him

har1th7

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
my advice.. get the police to scare the guard and the condo management... alot of these cases happen recently... and the management just said 'its not our problem' & 'car parked is not our responsibility'... reman the guard for 7 days, just to get the real thing out...

* check the cctv for traffic flow in-out

sorry for the lost..

jolipoli81

Aug 6, 2009
Penang
there are chances that the guard might be in together with the culprits.
I often notice that the guard do not sit at their place, they do walk around the condo's compound.

Probably the culprits had waited the guard to leave his spot and started to break into my car. No glass debris was found at my parking lot, so i suspect least the culprits had break the window, they might had probably used a driller to force the door open as i've found some metal and driller like thing on the floor

Today i will continue watching the CCTV with the security guard.

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
damn this is near my place! ummm any pictures? i'll keep a look out nearer to my place... have u gone rounding near the usj places? got lots of repair shop around there....

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Speaking of guards, just read today's Star newspaper. Many so called security guards are not qualified, not trained, too old, not familiar with the rules/laws of MAlaysia, and some are not even permitted to be as Security guard. Some has work permit working as "Peladang", but somehow, security guard job offer slightly better wages.

Guess what? if these guards are unqualified, their statement in the police report as as useless as toilet paper...

My aunt's Sri PEtaling condo security guard lagi teruk....Last time, there was a emergency of an infant accidently locked inside a condo unit. This aunty called the security guard for help. She found out this guard was a Napalese, hardly understand BM or English. Communication was almost zero.

So, how secure and safe are you with these Security Guard??

rockcity

Known Member
May 31, 2006
there's no way you can point the mistake to the guard or the management they will say 'parking at your own risk'. the best i think claim insurance.... also take times to get the 80%...
do you guys notice a lot of of this case happen in condo... damn!

BuSS79

Known Member
Oct 24, 2006
ermm...sorry to hear bro, will inform all my friends....any update please do inform...

jolipoli81

Aug 6, 2009
Penang
damn this is near my place! ummm any pictures? i'll keep a look out nearer to my place... have u gone rounding near the usj places? got lots of repair shop around there....
yes, i've round my apartment parking area, around my place. i even went to sunway to inform some of the shops about it.

Speaking of guards, just read today's Star newspaper. Many so called security guards are not qualified, not trained, too old, not familiar with the rules/laws of MAlaysia, and some are not even permitted to be as Security guard. Some has work permit working as "Peladang", but somehow, security guard job offer slightly better wages.

Guess what? if these guards are unqualified, their statement in the police report as as useless as toilet paper...

My aunt's Sri PEtaling condo security guard lagi teruk....Last time, there was a emergency of an infant accidently locked inside a condo unit. This aunty called the security guard for help. She found out this guard was a Napalese, hardly understand BM or English. Communication was almost zero.

So, how secure and safe are you with these Security Guard??
there's no way you can point the mistake to the guard or the management they will say 'parking at your own risk'. the best i think claim insurance.... also take times to get the 80%...
do you guys notice a lot of of this case happen in condo... damn!
yes, there is a communication breakdown between the guard and the residents. they can hardly understand what we were saying most of the time. i often put the 'park at your own risk' in my mind, that is why i always make sure no valuables in my car and it is double lock all the time. little did i know this would happen.

ermm...sorry to hear bro, will inform all my friends....any update please do inform...
thanks a lot, much appreciated

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

!!!need help about custom car approval

all sifu out there or any 1 experiance
do i need JPJ approval after i fix some custom made body kits(car look different then original e.g. kenari mod to accord) to use it on the road???:Not_Impressed:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience