car overheating can't trace problem

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
hi guys, my ride a Wira 4G15, lately have some overheating problems that i cant seem to find the cause.

it only happens after the car is run for more than 1 hour, fan everythign normal, then suddenly fan wont turn and temperature go up.

i have changed new radiator, new thermostat, new sensor switch, new radiator fan motor but problem still there. water pump also brand new high quality item.

engine is all stock standards carburatorr

any bro experience this before? the fan just wont turn after a certain period. i cant seem to find the problem.

engine seems ok all the while no makan miyak hitam

wiring?

need to open head?? :banghead::stupid:

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

fan relay problem?

sighhhhh

hope no need to open head gasket
Actually you found the problem, and it is the fan, so check on this. Best is when it happens test for incoming electrical supply. It will be difficult to check when it is working fine....
Some radiator fan run on the radiator temperature sensor alone and some together with air-con, so check which is yours?

abunawas

Known Member
Nov 18, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
...it also happen to my iswara...changed new fan/radiator,sensor switch...
...temporarily I just do direct fan....no choice...
..my foreman ask me to check sensor switch for radiator becoz different radiator, different sensor switch ...
Wow diff radiator diff switch? Amy reference?

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

Actually you found the problem, and it is the fan, so check on this. Best is when it happens test for incoming electrical supply. It will be difficult to check when it is working fine....
Some radiator fan run on the radiator temperature sensor alone and some together with air-con, so check which is yours?

Ok will look into this.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I also think the same..

Fan motor need to be replaced...:idea:
This is TS quote:
i have changed new radiator, new thermostat, new sensor switch, new radiator fan motor but problem still there. water pump also brand new high quality item.
Almost change everything with regards to the cooling system.....:hmmmm:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

time to change my standard shocks and springs, cos I've managed to save enuff $$$ for it now.

need suggestions on which brand of shock absorbers with Eibach Federn pro-kit sport springs ...

that is suitable for my car...(Kia Spectra)

thanks in advance!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience