Car Look Problem

edwin_lcw

Jul 13, 2005
Setapak
last time i bang my front b4 ...... so after repair ..... now my lights the positionning like run oledi ..... the left lights broken b4 ..... replacing one ...... now the head light n the signal lights doesn`t level so anyone have any idea can DIy ar ?

edwin_lcw

Jul 13, 2005
Setapak
the signal light position not leveled with the head lamp ..... its resting on the bumber where my head light are not touchign the bumper

LilKeV84

Feb 7, 2005
depends on ur car model, sum cars's panel/lights has sum allowance in the bolt hole that u can align properly. or u can use washers =)

but if the accident is bad until ur front body structure bengkok a lil...very hard to align back liao...unless send for chassis reallignment ^^

good luck!

DarkAccoon

lilkev84,

dun con small kid again larrr

cody99

Mar 8, 2006
go to knock knock shop to do lor... I don't think can do DIY lar... unless for expert

Friend,

Anyone know how to do aresol / can spray? This is because, i wanna spray my spoiler follow by my car body color. I'm thinking if i buy a paint from car paint shop and pour in the can and spray my spoiler...and its become a aresol spray...any geniues pr mc gyver out there have any idea.....:hmmmm: