car got flooded

casper_e1

Jul 28, 2012
kuala selangor
water came into the car when raining. both side of the door. when ever i drive or i park. the water still will flooded into my car. had check all rubber for the door. still can't find the source of the problem. plz share some if anyone had been in the same situation.

yeong210

Jul 28, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
My car also has the same problem, after a year I change my door...
Finally i find out, when is raining the water came from bottom of the door into the rubber..

casper_e1

Jul 28, 2012
kuala selangor
u got change speaker on both doors recently?
no. but i had open the door panel for installing tinted film for the mirror. but it about a year ago.

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

how much full set for two doors?? the car not more than two years in my hand. i bought it new

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

My car also has the same problem, after a year I change my door...
Finally i find out, when is raining the water came from bottom of the door into the rubber..
so, what is your sollution. i think we had the same prob.

neohadri

Known Member
Jul 5, 2008
the flood is on front area only right? in this case most probably it is due to water leakage from water shield plastic, it cannot hold too much water inside door

during heavy rain or even on light rain if u park ur car on slope (front facing downward) water cannot be drain out from inside door, the water drain on neo door is small and placed in the middle so if the amount of water going in is more than going out, u will have water leakage,

so replace the rain shield

yeong210

Jul 28, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
My car is worst, sometime is in font, sometime is on the back.
Since starting I no use rain shield on my neo, it's don't have this problem. This only came out, after I change the door.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Water may not leak through the door. Sometime it leak through windscreen, to the firewall/air ducting and to the floorpan.
Best way to find the problem is sit in the car during heavy rain (or hosing water), use a torch light and check/look for leakage....

No really a good thing to do, but better than having aquarium in your car.

casper_e1

Jul 28, 2012
kuala selangor
i had manage to settle the problems.
i check and found that the water came through the mirror. its flow follow the mirror guide and sprayed to the plastic door cover. if the plastic not stick tight the water will leak in.

thanx to everyone that had me a lot..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

I am new to car mod. Need some expert advice on this.

I am seeking for the extra top end power of my car. I am driving a 1.8MT and it tops out at 205km/h (need a bit more to pit against most modern cars). Coincidentally my father drives a 2.0AT Inspira and I am thinking of engine swap between the two cars since he does not really utilise its full power.

I do not wish to go down the BOT way due to the potential risk of destroying the engine and the issue of long-term reliability...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience