Car detailing center

paragonblaze

Jun 1, 2006
Hey guys need some kind of help here! Trying 2 start a new car detailing center, give some comments on the servises that ur car needs? :driver:

minicooper2u

Known Member
Jul 17, 2006
i would recomend - Featherline, Autoglm & Japan Soft99(Authentic).

Last edited:

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
rubber/plastic trim restoration. steam cleaning floormats.

minicooper2u

Known Member
Jul 17, 2006
1st you must understand the word "Detail" & you must be proud of your company motto, live up to your high expectation & standard.
people who own a car got money,if you want their money (profit) you have to be in their shoe. easy,what they need is good service.

Prevacid

Aug 9, 2005
KL
well, wat i can say is most detailing centers nowadays is more for profit as detailing can be a lucrutive market to go in ... but that defeats the prurpose and doesnt make you diff unless ur service damn good ... then again anything done wif passion is always worth the dough ;)

I would recommend : MEGUAIRS MEGS MEGS!!! hehe ... Not only with the right tools but most important if you have the right attitude den you'll have the business ...

Been to a few detailing center ... unless u pay for the package else the normal car wash is done very carelessly ... which is not good as there is no passion in it ...

But anyway ... who works for passion nowadays? ... hard to find but there are ... I know some though :p ... anyway tats y i rather detail myself :p

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ford is conducting a nationwide road show that is currently underway that will showcase the latest models from the brand and offer attractive deals and offers for participants in the campaign activities.

Some of the models that will be available for the public to view and experience during the road show include the all-new Fiesta, Focus TDCi, Mondeo, Escape and Ranger. Members of the public that test drive...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience