Car broken, only roadtax stolen!

blippy

Nov 20, 2004
What the hell? why those low-life bastards only steals roadtax? such a nuisance. small-small dun wan to 2 die, now troublesome other..mofo!

deadman84

Known Member
May 2, 2005
KL
lol bro can sell off ler the roadtax is its still valid

Y a k u Z a

Global Moderator
Helmet Clan
Feb 16, 2006
Sydney, AU
www.facebook
Bro you should be thankful that they only decided to take your roadtax and not your other gadgets as well.Anyhow my deepest sympathy to you

SuR[3]wYn

Known Member
Jun 4, 2004
KL
Visit site
dude..

you better go report police ASAP..

these guys steal road tax and put on stolen cars, make same number plate as yours and drive aronud..

my fren car kena same thing like you.. end up his fren saw "his" car with other ppl driving.. so called n check if he got lend his car anot.. found out that his car is at home still with a broken window..
so call police to catch him and found out the car is stolen and they using his road tax and new number plate..

so they steal an exactly same car (same color, model, cc) and steal some1 elses roadtax.. and make number plate and drive aronud.. any saman will come to your house..

blippy

Nov 20, 2004
yeah i already report to the police that morning. f**k those s**kers must be stealing a satria gti bcoz my car is satria gti. i guess i shud change car la if like this. a more like family car maybe. gti always become those mofo target. be extra-carefull guys.

pirates999

Oct 4, 2006
as i know the new road tax cannot be steel...bcoz it will "koyak" and cannot be use any more....

SuR[3]wYn

Known Member
Jun 4, 2004
KL
Visit site
there are ways of taking it out wan ler..

you send your car do tinting also they can take out mah.. no koyak oso..

anyways, i think no matter what car u change to, there's always a risk of these things happening..

and i forgot to mention.. the police told us that because of this guy being caught.. they managed to track the whole sindicate - which led to 300+ cars in some warehouse.. ranging from kancil to mercs..

anyways, somehow it seems that they din manage to catch the WHOLE syndicate if you kena so recently..

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
cahr dou... 1st time heard ppl steal road tax...
n i dunno its usefull too
thanks u guys alot for giving this info...
or esle i really dunno road tax also can do crime!

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
imagine if is a ROAD TAX of 3.5L Nissan Fairlady Z350 lol

how much ah?.......

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
KeV-TEC said:
cahr dou... 1st time heard ppl steal road tax...
n i dunno its usefull too
thanks u guys alot for giving this info...
or esle i really dunno road tax also can do crime!
with road tax in hand, what you need to do is just make number plate (which is not a control item in Malaysia) which match with the roadtax. And you can run on the road with no problem. You can do everything you wan, speeding, robbing and everything will credit into blippy's account.

PS: Road Block only check your roadtax with plate number, they can't verify with JPJ on the spot.

bobo

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2005
Klang Mali
they don have to steal the whole road tax also.. they just need the middle part the paper part.. thats the most important wan.. when they steal a car they can slowly cut off the other car road tax (i mean the middle part).. thats wat the police told me when some one broke into my car n stole my nakamichi player n they try 2 tear the road tax as well.. so please make a report when u lost ur road tax.. just pay the jpj RM50 for a new one rather then suffer later..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, this is gonna be a long post.
Recently my car had this very weird problem with my emanage. The problems happened after I got my throttle stuck. I was driving one night when the throttle just stuck at nkve highway. Stomp the gas pedal and it got fix. Then drove out of toll it happen again. To cut the story short, I stopped by the road side and fiddle with the throttle return spring and i manage to fix it enough to drive home.

The next day when I check the TB, the return spring does...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience