Car Break in at OUG

ja50n

500 RPM
May 21, 2004
USJ / Melaka
Last night my fren's satria got break in at OUG. Broke the side window and got into the car. Among the stolen items are avcr blue screen, emanage, greddy boost meter, PRO meters, futsal shoe and so on ... When my fren was about to go take his car, the bugger was still there dismantling his stuff. The bugger was a chinese guy, quite tall.
When notice my fren was approching, the bugger escaped in a perdana. 1st batch v6, the colour is silver brownish, the plate is WJE 7755 or WLE 7755.
After bout 20mins the bugger escaped, they actually came back to the scene (pass by). Probably the guy wanna get bck his spana that he left in my fren's car.

My fren then made police report. Nothing much that the police had done. Didn't check the number plate cos they say JPJ not open. Just a bunch of lazy officers.

If anyone able to help out in anyway. Pls kindly pm me. thx alot.

szekeiemme

3,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2004
Visit site
waa dare to come back.. throw de spannar into his front screen la.. b4 dat call everyone n de police den whack de fella ass up....

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Keep the spanner in a sealed plastic bag... there should be finger prints! Dumb lazy cops! Even if JPJ is closed, they can still go the crime scene and process it. After salary increase, cops become lazier...

drag_addict

Known Member
May 5, 2006
that the best crap i've ever heard from them pigs,'JPJ NOT OPEN'..WTF?!!!
so anything beyond office hours they juz have to wait the next day?..after how long was the police report made btw?..
but the RAKANCOP system i heard was kinda effective though..

dj_gti

Known Member
Feb 19, 2006
hey dude.......
the police can CHECK !!!!!!!
the last my car someone was inside.....
i took the number of the car.....and let the police check....
the 1st thing the police asked me....belajar kah kerja.....
i said kerja n LAWYER......this fellas are scared of the lawyer cause lawyer knows bout law.....police all SPM or some even PMR don't know anything bout the law......

police can check laaa.......
even DBKL or MPSJ can check.......
if not,how many DBKL or MPSJ send u reminder letter for not paying yr summons ??

can check but don't give much hope cause this fellas already changed their number plates b4 striking......n another thing......

our malaysian police have a system that can draw the criminal face as u said to them........just that THEY ARE DAMN LAZY !!!

all these can be done if u know the right way of talking n sometimes "DUIT KOPI"

drag_addict

Known Member
May 5, 2006
hey dude.......
the police can CHECK !!!!!!!
the last my car someone was inside.....
i took the number of the car.....and let the police check....
the 1st thing the police asked me....belajar kah kerja.....
i said kerja n LAWYER......this fellas are scared of the lawyer cause lawyer knows bout law.....police all SPM or some even PMR don't know anything bout the law....
Exactly right..That's why quite some time ago they're pissed coz a lot of cars have the 'BAR MALAYSIA' stickers..
I tried the Rakan Cop thingy before..it kinda works lee..juz SMS them wif some info,in few mins they'll reply back n then a patrol car came by...I forgot how to register in case some of u would ask..

dj_gti

Known Member
Feb 19, 2006
our police is just bunch of jokers..........

edtvism

Known Member
Jul 18, 2005
PJ
another statistic. sometimes i wonder are the po-po's involve, since they are so reluctant to respond.... just a point to ponder. anyway i kind of lose hope in the police system. the only way to have justice done is to get it done yourself. trap and ambush, very high chances of obtaining justice than waiting for the police to get you some answers

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good day,

Another post since July! So sorry for the late updates. As usual, its a hectic month for me. Here i have is a BMW 523i E60 coated months back ago. The age of this car was about 4years old, mileage only runs about 30,000++ which is also a daily drive for this owner to travel to work nearby.

After properly inspected, i found this car quite in a bad shape. Flat area has waterspots, other panels also found swirl marks, RIDS, oxidation, found lots of wax residues etc etc...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience