Can't get my car wheel allignment rite.. (sife advice needed pls..)

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

MAGG

Aug 20, 2005
CHERAS
Hi car experts and sifus..

I'm driving Civic EK. Need ur advice here. I cant get my wheel allignment right. I've sent to almost 8 workshop around Klang valley to fix:

1. 4 wheels allignment
2. Chamber re-pressed
3. Balancing
4. New tyre purchase
5. Tyre rotation

the car still tend to go right if i lepas my steering. It cant go straight. Appreciate if u guys could give some ideas on how to fix this freaking problem.

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
go to kee hin at old klang road.. with big big BF Goodrich / Michellin sign.. they are the best.. they will advise u if they cant fix it.. btw, sometimes could be tyre problems as well

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
i gave up on mine
still goes to the right
been to countless amount of shops

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
I had the same problem with my Satria once before. I went to countless shops to get my wheels aligned but it still kept pulling to the left.
I finnaly rectified the problem by finding out the culprit - it was my tyres. The inner part of my left tyre was slightly more worn than the outside so it kept more grip on the left side of the car thus pulling it to the left. I think it was the the first time I did my camber alignment the mech didnt do it right. So after fitting the new tyres they wore unevenly.

So I checked all my tyres, swapped the weird ones to the back and the good ones to the front....weee no more car with a brain of its own!

Last edited:

MAGG

Aug 20, 2005
CHERAS
my car had minor accident b4.

thanks for all the advices.. i will check my suspension and also lower arm bush.. hope it can solve the problem.

TQ ya..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i mod my 4g93 with hi cam 272 ported n polished, racing chip,mivec extractor, 2 3/4" piping,mivec oversized throttle body,adjustable campulley,metal gasket,high compression piston,iridium sparkplug,hks airfilter,greedy e-manage. but i wanna to bolt on turbo into my engine. wat should i do? thanks 4 any feedbacks...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience