Can GTT's dashboard convert to GTR's dashboard?

teh_ais

Feb 14, 2007
my fren juz bought one GTT, looking for the conversion of GTR, is it possible to convert GTT's deskboard to GTR's deskboard?

farique

500 RPM
Jan 22, 2005
Klang
Visit site
what kind of conversion does your friend wanted to do? change the speedo meter to GTR's? or do you mean the center digital LCD screen (I dont know the exact name of this LCD screen is.. haha) ?

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
It's called the Multi Function Display. Yes it can be fitted in.

teh_ais

Feb 14, 2007
o i c, coz my frenz juz bought one GTT, looking for the conversion, juz thought to change full conversion of GTR, coz GTR is very costly he cannot tahan hehe..btw, i will go japan in this coming september for, i will stay there for 2 years study and work, planing to get one skyline back, is true, 1 ap 4 one car, becoz this fren he bought only 68k for skyline GTT from japan, is very cheap, included the tax not more than 85k, consider cheap de..really thanks for all comments, btw, do u all know where is the best way for the conversion?

Innocente

Known Member
Oct 28, 2006
By the time one converts a GTT to a GTR, the cost is as much as buying a GTR itself. This is talking about the engine, body, internals, etc. Plus of course you cannot do the transmission conversion as the GTR is a 4WD.

farique

500 RPM
Jan 22, 2005
Klang
Visit site
By the time one converts a GTT to a GTR, the cost is as much as buying a GTR itself. This is talking about the engine, body, internals, etc. Plus of course you cannot do the transmission conversion as the GTR is a 4WD.

I think he meant by Cosmetic conversion.. not 100% conversion.. hehehe.

teh_ais

Feb 14, 2007
erm...really thanks all of the sifu here. but conversion of GTR not tat much cost la..cost GTR v-spec really costly here, but anyway do u all have any good place to intro? about the conversion. i heard ppl said it is in cheras..is it?

ERU_LXY_SKY

Oct 21, 2006
teh ais which sku ?
i m at jp now~~might hav a meet? lol...
if u thinking to work n study~~~i dont think is gonna works..
work = no study , study = no work..btw..money support from someone is important~~kaka...tatz to buy a skyline here~~~
u hav to spend $_$ ~~~insurances+shaken+car parking place n fees+gasoline+everyyear's tax wow~~~$$$$$$$
come here u knw the hard of the life if without money support~~$$
^^

spykey

500 RPM
Dec 24, 2006
i wonder if u know...
how i live in tokyo..
fast n furious....:)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

TIME: TODAY, EARLY MORNING

MODEL: HONDA ACCORD 2.4 I VTEC
PLATE NUMBER: BKT 3178
COLOUR: METALLIC BLACK
EXTERIOR: STANDARD HONDA ACCORD 2.4

ANY SPECIAL MARKS?
YESS
according to the owner:
"1. Ada kemek fender depan belah passenger,
2. stiker ada malay college 2 sticker belah kiri,
3. Sticker hospital seremban belah kanan.
4. Rim std 2.4, cermint tinted gelap,
5. sticker tintmaster kat roadtax display.

PLEASE CALL / SMS FOR ANY PRESENCE OF THIS...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience