dashboard & window seals

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Search

dreameravenue

Mar 11, 2012
Nusajaya
Where can i get a replacement for the black rubber thingy around all the windows....??? mine is really faded and showing bad signs of wear & tear.

2ndly, where can i get a decent looking dasboard and side panels.....??? mine is again, faded, showing crack lines, existing deep scratches along the side panel......etc...etc......

Pls advise.........:confused:

reccaoji

Known Member
Feb 16, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Where can i get a replacement for the black rubber thingy around all the windows....??? mine is really faded and showing bad signs of wear & tear.

2ndly, where can i get a decent looking dasboard and side panels.....??? mine is again, faded, showing crack lines, existing deep scratches along the side panel......etc...etc......

Pls advise.........:confused:
what car r u using now?

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Hi. I can order in the window rubbers. Brand new from Nissan Japan.
I also have a dashboard and panels around. Just email me at [email protected] and I'll reply with pictures of the dash.

Thanks.

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Yeap. Just email me your chassis number and I'll provide you with a quote.

A Post Every 5 Mins

Hello abangs-abangs,
I have a Toyota Corolla GL which is still an original engine(KE70) and its very bad condition now and thought of converting it to a better engine as well as to upgrade the cc of the engine.Do you think i need to look for Supercharger engines or NA?Is the 1.6 20valves engines suitable for my car?Im afaid it will have some problems after installing it because its a front wheel drive engine convert to a rear wheel drive car.
Im not intended to go play drift.Just sekadar...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience