Calling the people with E-manage on their 20v.

GT20v

1,500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Visit site
If using ecu like TOM's, MINE's, SARD etc.. wud there be any significant increase on HP if install E-manage.. :confused:

emmm seems like no point...
those ecu suppose to give more power than standard...

if i was you..I will sell those ecu..get oem ecu and emanage...:D
or better buy my ecu hehehehhehehe

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
If using ecu like TOM's, MINE's, SARD etc.. wud there be any significant increase on HP if install E-manage.. :confused:
Why would still wanna use an e-manage if you're already using a branded/remapped ECU ?

Seriously, I do not know if the e-manage can be hooked up with aftermarket ECUs but I seriously doubt that it can be done nor it will increase any Hp. More likely; even if it can hooked up, it'll end up going bonkers (gila) ! :rofl:

glanza

Known Member
Nov 2, 2005
kl/kelate
Actually I don't really get what you mean, bro. If you can't afford the Ultimate, you can always go for the older blue version mar. It's about half the Ultimate's price.

:listen: Heck, I too can't afford the Ultimate, that's why I only bought the blue one.

Or are you trying to say tuning without an e-manage ?:confused:
is it possible to get one tuning which produce more torque n saver fuel at same time..?many people cannot afford ultimate to get 2 mapping(drag or daily use contohnye) huhu..

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
is it possible to get one tuning which produce more torque n saver fuel at same time..?many people cannot afford ultimate to get 2 mapping(drag or daily use contohnye) huhu..
Orr....I get what you mean now. You meant 2 maps...

Not that I know of, bro. If you want 2 maps, you pay for the price 2 maps; meaning you'll have to get the Ultimate...I'm afraid there's no short cut to it, yet.

Anyway, I heard that the Ultimate is really much better than the Blue version but exactly how much better, I don't know coz my friend tried both blue & Ultimate on his Supra. I don't know if the big difference is applicable for NA engines.

The good news is; the price of it will eventually go down but the bad news is; you'll have to wait. When the blue version first came out, it was also selling for RM 2k+. At that time, I couldn't afford it, so I went for the SAFC 2 for RM 1.3k.:banghead:

So the lesson to me was; "what you pay, is what you get."

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

bro,

why i can't listen to my fm radio clearly?... is there any booster? my car is normal satria.... do you think that i should change to gti antenna to get more clear?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience