Calling D.A.W.S Taiko

danny_rigid

1,500 RPM
Oct 7, 2004
Cheras
www.epmotorclub.com
Tak Shok

Someone just keep saying can smoke kau 1.3 using his car!!!
Cannot tahan so have to show up and smoke him real kau this time!!!
Its between me and jackyhong!!

trueno101

Known Member
Dec 22, 2003
KL-PD-Melaka
biasa lar... he is always talk kok like that one...
long time didnt show up at your wshop ar danny...
last friday pun i didnt manage to come tt also - working lar...
think wanna come this week to see the furious KE70 lar...
hehehe...

danny_rigid

1,500 RPM
Oct 7, 2004
Cheras
www.epmotorclub.com
He think what! His car is rocket or what? He he!!!!!
I think he dun know my 1.3 is turbo charge or simply think his valve is more, cc is more and throttle is more sure win one!!!
But look at his beer belly and hell sure heavy to tow one!

cataphrax

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
oi uncle... simply make noise here coz stress no one wanna buy your unker spec gold fish head car ah? no one will buy one... you will use your gold fish head car forever!!! no chance to use e30 la.....

btw, you think your car got lanjiao big meriam buluh exhaust at the back damn fast is it? hello unker... pls la...

danny_rigid

1,500 RPM
Oct 7, 2004
Cheras
www.epmotorclub.com
1.3 Calvary is here! Yeeeee Haaaaa!

Uncle damn crazy la, think wife dun want give him s#x so the sperm all flow to his head and clog the blood vessel? Better ask Run what simptom it is?

danny_rigid

1,500 RPM
Oct 7, 2004
Cheras
www.epmotorclub.com
Where are u uncle jack

Uncle, call you also dun want pick up arrr?
Not scare already la?

cataphrax

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
danny.... 9.30 already la... unker sure tido already coz have to wake up and do chu yoke delivery tomorrow la.... sure he will call you at 4am to talk rubbish one... confirm....

danny_rigid

1,500 RPM
Oct 7, 2004
Cheras
www.epmotorclub.com
I was wondering what i will do to him if he really call me at 4am.
Think i am gonna choke him till death?
I think he has period la, he he!

danny_rigid

1,500 RPM
Oct 7, 2004
Cheras
www.epmotorclub.com
Damn got la your sentence

oi uncle... simply make noise here coz stress no one wanna buy your unker spec gold fish head car ah? no one will buy one... you will use your gold fish head car forever!!! no chance to use e30 la.....

btw, you think your car got lanjiao big meriam buluh exhaust at the back damn fast is it? hello unker... pls la...
Gold fish head car, Ha ha ha! I still laugh my gut out until now after see your posting! Damn cun la your sentence! Why didn't i think of it! Gold fish uncle, but his face so hamsap, the nickname change to (Hamsap Gold Fish Uncle)! Any other nickname worst than this please tell me! He he he!

danny_rigid

1,500 RPM
Oct 7, 2004
Cheras
www.epmotorclub.com
Big meriam buluh exhaust, just wondering what brand it is? Damn funny la, Ha ha! Still laughing until now! Sure Apex bankrupt if use on uncle car! He he!

jackyhong

Known Member
Apr 6, 2005
kl
hey tureno101, who are you? you also want to kene asap ka? what car u drive? how many valve?

danny_rigid

1,500 RPM
Oct 7, 2004
Cheras
www.epmotorclub.com
Crazy uncle

hey tureno101, who are you? you also want to kene asap ka? what car u drive? how many valve?
Hey uncle, first you challenge me now you target trueno101! Can you handle so many enemy at one time? You out of your mind ka?

jackyhong

Known Member
Apr 6, 2005
kl
smell my smoke

hey black cat ter pilla... X... u want to eat my smoke or smell my smoke also? i know u also 1.3 engine... i dont race wit 1.3 engine.... like.....nissan sunny 1.3 car!!!!! hey go to kampong and race wit all those old old car la.... maybe you can win if the road is dry! cause now kampong ppl also know how to drift ! u call danny and go kampong! bye!

jackyhong

Known Member
Apr 6, 2005
kl
danny, wah like that ar!!! wei, sunny 1.3 spec not enough kau calling outside ppl ar????? ok 1.3 + 1.3 become 2.6cc ,,, i one shot smoke u both at 4000rpm!!!
zzzzz!

danny_rigid

1,500 RPM
Oct 7, 2004
Cheras
www.epmotorclub.com
Really Super Crazy Uncle!

hey black cat ter pilla... X... u want to eat my smoke or smell my smoke also? i know u also 1.3 engine... i dont race wit 1.3 engine.... like.....nissan sunny 1.3 car!!!!! hey go to kampong and race wit all those old old car la.... maybe you can win if the road is dry! cause now kampong ppl also know how to drift ! u call danny and go kampong! bye!
Now one more you want to challenge,Thats three you stupid? Now already crawl out from under the bed arrr? Just say when la, uncle? No need talk so much!!!

danny_rigid

1,500 RPM
Oct 7, 2004
Cheras
www.epmotorclub.com
Want to smoke me at 4000rpm you think our car rev cut at 4000rpm ka? Uncle uncle!!!!! Just say when la?

cataphrax

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
eh unker.... you wanna smoke me with your car? i think you better lose some weight first la... summore the belly damn 7 big... so fei hai... i think you drive supra also i think have to give you handicap to run 1km first then only chase coz even supra got not enough power to transport your fat ass liao....

eh unker... 10.20 already la... no need sleep ah? i thought you around this time auto pilot sleep already... faster go sleep la... then tomorrow your delivery all late then your customer make noise liao... now i know why you have to wake up so early deliver chu yoke la... coz you too heavy for your fish head gold car to carry you here and there.... sumbat the car with chu yoke also still lighter than only you 1 person sit inside la unker...

pls la unker....

jackyhong

Known Member
Apr 6, 2005
kl
ok, then all together come like fast and furious 4 person one shot go! ( i shake my head!) i think when all my 4 throttle open, your car all kena smoke! remember to close window! the smoke is harzadous! take care young boy with small cc car!
*ps... i like the word gold fish!

danny_rigid

1,500 RPM
Oct 7, 2004
Cheras
www.epmotorclub.com
Uncle, listen to cataphrax la, go sleep early la! Later wife scold you if found out you racing!

jackyhong

Known Member
Apr 6, 2005
kl
cat ter pilla x ! i love your commen! u are the one really understand me than anyone else do! good try and sweet dream! good night!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear forumer,
I just bought 2nd hand intake velocity. But the inlet hose has bend and almost broken due to poor shipping. Where the workshop in klang valley can repair? since it is aloi@aluminium material.broken heart when see the damaged.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience