Calling all waja owners

skyline

Known Member
Jan 23, 2004
Visit site
Hey all waja owners, just wan to start up a thread to talk about our beloved waja :P hehe.... what u modified ahh, problems encountered ahh....etc...
B)

WAJA2003

Nov 14, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
Ok i report here....
But if u wanna know more about waja so ucan visit autoworld.com WPC forum.
If u 1,u also can join WPC club....
For me my new problem is air cond leaking,make my carpet all wet n smelly. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

skyline

Known Member
Jan 23, 2004
Visit site
ohh WPC ar, i went to their site a few times, seems like they didnt update it often... n not much activities, thats y i didnt join lo....

Air cond leaking? :o thats the first time i heard that waja got such prob. how old is ur car? still under warranty ar? if so, send to proton n F those guys la... hehe

my waja so cham, changed 2 absorbers liao so far, 1 n a half yr old onli :( ... now seems that the drive shaft got prob also, when i fully turn to the left, there r sounds coming out :'(...........

samhui

Known Member
Oct 22, 2004
hi guys ..

i'm another WAJA onwer here ..

i like the car outlook .. however my cars ride .. that sucks big time. dont know what is the problem and even the SC cant tell me the problem.

at first .. the SC told me is my under carriage bush got to change .. so i changed them .. sound still there ..

after that they said they are suspecting that my suspension is where the hollow sound comes from .. ok again i changed all the 4 absorbers .. F**K, the hollow sound still there ..

and now .. the SC dont dare to suggest me to change anything else because I gave them a kiri-kanan .. even the boss .. ...

so how you know what they are telling me ??
OOHHHH, ini kereta POTONG macam ni lah dia .. sorry ye abang .. you punya masaalah adalah kereta you punya problem ..

and after the above i gave the SC manager and the brand manager another kiri-kanan punya .. but after that . what else ..?? who can i rely on to solve the problem ..

i dont know now ..

skyline

Known Member
Jan 23, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by samhui@Dec 13 2004, 13:57
hi guys ..

i'm another WAJA onwer here ..

i like the car outlook .. however my cars ride .. that sucks big time. dont know what is the problem and even the SC cant tell me the problem.

at first .. the SC told me is my under carriage bush got to change .. so i changed them .. sound still there ..

after that they said they are suspecting that my suspension is where the hollow sound comes from .. ok again i changed all the 4 absorbers .. F**K, the hollow sound still there ..

and now .. the SC dont dare to suggest me to change anything else because I gave them a kiri-kanan .. even the boss .. ...

so how you know what they are telling me ??
OOHHHH, ini kereta POTONG macam ni lah dia .. sorry ye abang .. you punya masaalah adalah kereta you punya problem ..

and after the above i gave the SC manager and the brand manager another kiri-kanan punya .. but after that . what else ..?? who can i rely on to solve the problem ..

i dont know now ..
:o :o :o :o :o :o
this sounds really terrible

WAJA2003

Nov 14, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
Originally posted by skyline@Dec 13 2004, 11:43
ohh WPC ar, i went to their site a few times, seems like they didnt update it often... n not much activities, thats y i didnt join lo....

Air cond leaking? :o thats the first time i heard that waja got such prob. how old is ur car? still under warranty ar? if so, send to proton n F those guys la... hehe

my waja so cham, changed 2 absorbers liao so far, 1 n a half yr old onli :( ... now seems that the drive shaft got prob also, when i fully turn to the left, there r sounds coming out :'(...........
My car is in year 2001.
My aircon leaking is few month ago...when smell smelly i only go check,the front carpet is fully wet...but easy to slove the problem,free also,just clean a nut only...
The big problem is power window, repair at least RM300,now my 3 PW is cacat liao,only passanger side can use only.
N the door handle donno why very very easy to putus 1...change few time liao..

skyline

Known Member
Jan 23, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by WAJA2003+Dec 13 2004, 17:34 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (WAJA2003 @ Dec 13 2004, 17:34 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-skyline@Dec 13 2004, 11:43

My car is in year 2001.
My aircon leaking is few month ago...when smell smelly i only go check,the front carpet is fully wet...but easy to slove the problem,free also,just clean a nut only...
The big problem is power window, repair at least RM300,now my 3 PW is cacat liao,only passanger side can use only.
N the door handle donno why very very easy to putus 1...change few time liao.. [/b][/quote]
yea i heard my frens waja is also having the same prob on pw, but only the driver's side la... since its frequently used.

really cant understand y proton cannot produce a that is hassle free, at least its free of these stupid prob that we r encountering... :angry: :angry: :angry:

By the way, i saw many of ur postings on car mod sections ;) , so what r the things that u have put on ur car? :lol:

ISWARA GT-R

Known Member
Jan 13, 2004
8th Miles 53100
So far the power windows problem has been rectify since 2002 production. I think the new stock for the power window panel also has been improved.

cmos

Known Member
Oct 29, 2004
Timbuktu
Visit site
Okie... let me share my list of problems wiv you guys. I have a 2002 Waja 1.6 (A).

i) Air filter box vibrating due to loose bracket (finally fixed after sending to SC 4 times).

ii) Rear suspension creaking like beca (replaced).

iii) Power window rosak (changed motor).

iv) Rear outside door levers break (changed)

v) Handbrake release button went into handle (fixed but came back again).

vi) Side mirror paint peel (replace new... peel again).

vii) Front windscreen assembly defect. Water seep in (fixed with a tube of silicon sealant. DIY).

viii) Dashboard vibrating (Turn up in car radio volume).

There's still a few minor stuff but dun wan to talk about it liao.

In spite of all these problems... I still love my car very much... becoz it belongs to me :lol:

mayhem

Dec 9, 2004
Seri Kembangan
Just bought new ench. model (Auto) a month ago.
1. Window switch jammed, lucky under warranty but need to wait 2-3 to get part coz new one got light.
2. Every morning I warm up my engine about 3 minute (bought auto start turbo timer haven't install yet). For the first 1km still feel like my engine haven't woke up yet. Should I warm up a bit longer?

desmond23

Nov 19, 2003
may i know what is auto start turbo timer? turbo timer i know la. auto start turbo timer come with alarm where u can start ur car from ur remote is it? care to explain? i own 2003 waja. so far no problem, just little bit sound here and there. quite disappointing with their QC.

RAD

Known Member
Jun 26, 2004
My problems with the Waja...not much:

2 sets of OEM absorbers replaced over 2 years
busted driver side power window regulator

That's about it!!!

The Wajachestra sound, normal lah.... Proton kan? :P

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
My Waja is a 1.6 Manual.
Registered on 17th July 2003
Travelled 51,000 kms....no more warranty lor... <_<

anyway, (touchwood 1st :D ) my car basically doesnt have so much problems.
since day 1, i changed my ICE system, 17" rims, lowering with Tanabe spring. i did make claims regarding the rear absorber twice. got fed up with it and change to Improve gas abs all round. no more problem.

other small probs:
one handle (driver side) broken - claimed
aircon window, slider broken - claimed
THATS ALL!!!

i cant believe it myself. :rolleyes: at first, after reading so many -ve things about waja in forums, i kept praying hard it wont happen to me. currently, im really enjoying the handling of the car. since mine is manual, the power is acceptable and good FC...although i have a heavy right foot :P ...

anyway, other mods:
K&N drop in
Arospeed Grounding Kit
4-2-1 Extractor
Remove Cat, replace with bullet
Sebring DTM muffler (thanks to RAD!!!)
BRIDE BRIX bucket seat - driver side

thats all for now...thanks

RAD

Known Member
Jun 26, 2004
Originally posted by skyline@Dec 16 2004, 08:38
hey RAD, u tau saya siapa??? the one just bought a momo from u... wuahahaha.....
Of course, who doesn't know "Chong the Leng Chai with Momo Waja Can Fly". hahaha....Bro sudah jumpa seats?

skyline

Known Member
Jan 23, 2004
Visit site
wahh u so kasi muka call me leng chai, then i should buy more stuffs from u lo... haha.....

seats already found, just that i dont have enough marnie to buy :(.... can la.... after buying eat roti for the whole month lo.... :unsure:

mayhem

Dec 9, 2004
Seri Kembangan
Originally posted by desmond23@Dec 15 2004, 17:40
may i know what is auto start turbo timer? turbo timer i know la. auto start turbo timer come with alarm where u can start ur car from ur remote is it? care to explain? i own 2003 waja. so far no problem, just little bit sound here and there. quite disappointing with their QC.
Auto start turbo timer where you can set time when you want your engine to start. Usually you set at 7.30am before you go to work. I haven't install mine coz the manual in japanese..need some time to study.
Auto start turbo timer come with alarm much more expensive. If you want just buy a module attach to your existing alarm. Cost you about RM200 only.

simyao

Known Member
Dec 3, 2004
hello everybody....i'm waja owner since 2003....the big big big problem is the stupid power window!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clawhammer

Known Member
Mar 8, 2004
KL
Visit site
Driveshaft

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We have here with us a very unique car. Being one of its kind, this specific one is more than 5 years old but only holds 500KM in mileage. Reason being is this car had been stuck in our local ports for a very very long time. Cars stored in ports are usually fully exposed to environmental damage, which mean there is no chance that the car has had...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience