Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Calling all Altezzas/IS... for TT

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
we all can test for you before delivery :burnout:

boleh boleh... me 1st hahaha

Wah AE111,

Matt black har........must come some more to test and see wheather scratch proof or not hahahahahahahahaha ( I m a DESTROYER):burnout:

Wah AE111,

Matt black har........must come some more to test and see wheather scratch proof or not hahahahahahahahaha ( I m a DESTROYER):burnout:

wei....stephen....not scratch proof lah....ha ha ah ......:biggrin:

Today evening will collect my car... will snap picture of my dash and post here...:driver:

wahhh vijay, so your car is finally ready eh?
I was at trial/riyoz until 7pm that day... took quite long to finish fixing up my ride but she's all done now

wahhh vijay, so your car is finally ready eh?
I was at trial/riyoz until 7pm that day... took quite long to finish fixing up my ride but she's all done now

So your car must be riding sweet now huh Henry...:biggrin:
Are u free to join us for TT for tonite if it is on????

anyone interested to come tonite? i wont b around nxt week...

I also not sure whether it's on or not 2nite. U should ask Eddy Greytezza coz Vijay is not free 2nite.

I rasa takde la 2nite...all like quiet only.

Tomorrow TT nite@OLD Town 'Signature' Kopitiam in front of Coffee Bean USJ,Taipan @ 10pm sharp.

Vijay@Ae111seg is coming...so u guys come too.

will confirm later... anybody know how to contact d other matte orange altezza owner?ask him to come laaa... want to compare hehe
and any new comers?IS250s maybe....

Last edited:

A Post Every 5 Mins

The rumourmill hasn't really taken it easy on Volkswagen and its supposed entry into the World Rally Championship (WRC) and now the news from the grapevines is that the marque will announce its participation in the WRC at the Italian Rally in May. As one of the largest automakers in the world, their current motorsport portfolio is limited to...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom