Buying Car

sgarrista

Jul 19, 2010
BTU/970
Dear All Sifus, Big bro and my new found friends in ZTH,

Greetings,

Hopefully someone do open this thread and help me, actually i am new to this forum eventhough i already read a lot of topic in this forum since last year but this is the first time i write as i dunno much about cars as all of ppl here ( so malu to involve ).

So rite now i was thinking of getting a new car, well everybody does rite, after reading a lot of comment in this forum i really thing u guys can help me in making decision. Any car under 90K that u guys can suggest??? n what makes it harder, i dun want auto transmission.

yeehau86

Feb 10, 2007
Perhaps Nissan Sentra, it is at your budget.

sgarrista

Jul 19, 2010
BTU/970
new??? not really laa... if there is any car that you 2nd hand car that you can vouch for itll be fine... but really.... im in swk... so dun compare with u guys which i believe will have lots more option

n nissan sentra??? i got a fren work with tan chong... he strongly suggest latio laa..

xtremeleo

Oct 18, 2005
if uve a spirited heart, then get an evo. u'll be ripping up tarmacs in no time jer, hehe.. get an evo3, fuhh!!!!

honda civic 2.0 FD2 year 2007 selling about rm102k u ok?

sgarrista

Jul 19, 2010
BTU/970
zidane... define loan?? purpose, well i need a car for use, but i wont be using it everyday though, ill be away offshore for 2 weeks and ill be using it for 2 weeks while im onshore, so... hardly can categorize wat u mean by purpose there, and auto??? expectation, i dunno what to expect, if u said performance, yes, but i can get there with mod right?? so no problem with it, if u said reliability, as long as i dun need to go in and out of wshop every month ok laa, FC well i dun care much bout this one, as long as i dun need to pump out 50 ringgit per day, think its okay laa

xtremeleo, tot of evo, but can i afford it within my budget there??? and how am i going to find it?? remind u, im not in west malaysia. btw evo 3??? isnt its clone in proton is wira if im not mistaken??

bro evo, 102K??? im not ready yet for that kind of money, btw, from wat i read, u r quite supportive in our local car, which one would u suggest best if its a local car, really... if its gud enuff why not,

suzuki swift sport, did consider it but bro shawnzz, its almost 100K laa bro, but thanks though

peterj

Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
Bro,i have an idea,i hav ask a ZTH member before...there is a Mitsu Evo 7 up for sale for only RM50K but i dunno the car condition. The seller contact him that day and he is not sure about the availability of the car today, however you can give him a call/ Pm him if you're interested.
cheers. i m a KCH guy too

His Username in ZTH is arif_tarabas

this message is from REJANG MOTOR TRADING SDN BHD.
Kuching, Sarawak.

sgarrista

Jul 19, 2010
BTU/970
peterj, bro... evo7 at 50k??? u sure aaa... btw tq so much for da info, ill pm da guy as soon as this, but 50K??? really aaaa???? aiyo sumthin cheeky, u in kch?? well,... if i need parts from kch then i know who to ask then... hahahaha... peace bro

hello...recently my persona having some problem where the check engine light on and when i change gears from N>D or N>R..the car jerk hardly...(the feeling of jerk is like you releasing the clutch in manual cars)... then engine got no power to accelerate and the gear i assume is locked in 3rd gear where crusing rpm is higher *80km/h=3400rpm., 100km/h=4100rpm... then upon that, i do try shift from D to 2,L the car able to engage 2nd and 1st gear... however when the light didnt on, the gear...