Buddy Club - Racing Spec Damper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

Buddy Club - Racing Spec Damper

silentkiller

1,500 RPM
Jul 14, 2004
I have something special for Honda Track kaki's.........i have a set of Buddy Club - Racing Spec Damper for sale at Rm2500

Features are 2 different set up for hi/low adjusting plus soft/hard settings!!!!!!

Front spring rating at 14k, rear spring rating 8k

Interested?......please do pm me or sms me @ ray 012-2837077

KillerB

Known Member
Nov 20, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
1. What is the spring rate? Front n rear different rate, or all 4 also same?
2. What model of honda is it originally from?
3. Can you also show the picture of the perch for the rear absorbers? You only have the pic of the front perch.
4. What brand? I thnk racing spec is the model?
5. Is the price negotiable?

I have a friend who is interested.

Thanks.

KillerB

Known Member
Nov 20, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
6) Does it come wif pillow ball upper mount? Or just bushing?

PS : Not many honda track kaki here but a lot of honda drag kaki tangan :lol: Nice cars to show, not to throw around in corners.

silentkiller

1,500 RPM
Jul 14, 2004
KillerB, thanks for ur enquiry..........

1. What is the spring rate? Front n rear different rate, or all 4 also same?
we do not know cos it was taken out from a DC2 half cut track car from a chop shop, it didnt come from a nicely pack box with spec's intact....solli bout this but 1 thing for sure this is NOT MEANT FOR DAILY STREET USE :D

2. What model of honda is it originally from?
DC2 track car.......& we have refurbish it(reoil, change seals & refill nitro gas)

3. Can you also show the picture of the perch for the rear absorbers? You only have the pic of the front perch.
o.k but u gotto wait until tmr nite for the pic's :P

4. What brand? I thnk racing spec is the model?
It is called Racing Spec Dampers :)

5. Is the price negotiable?
but off course...it is!!!! HAVE TO HIGHLIGHT HERE AGAIN....ITS STRICTLY FOR TRACK USE, NOT FOR STREET USE!!!!! SO IF U USE IT ON A DIFFERENT PURPOSE & U FIND THAT ITS SCREWS UP UR RIDE..........NO REFUND!!!! :lol:

6) Does it come wif pillow ball upper mount? Or just bushing?
Bushing only.......but we can still do up a pillow ball mount if u want, price will be higher then :P

PS : Not many honda track kaki here but a lot of honda drag kaki tangan Nice cars to show, not to throw around in corners.

:o whoa....hav to meet up with u guys 1 day.........with this shocks, u can do some hard attacking at the corners :lol:

silentkiller

1,500 RPM
Jul 14, 2004
Thanks wfei.........for getting the brand name for my racing spec dampers :lol:

wfei

Known Member
Apr 10, 2004
Klang Valley
Visit site
No Problem, Bro! Well, I have seen it before when I was looking for a set of dampers for my car. Too bad these dampers are not that suitable for street use but these are nice dampers.

Cheers! Free BUMP...

silentkiller

1,500 RPM
Jul 14, 2004
yeah man.......totally agree with u, i had the oppurtunuty to test the shocks out and...........trust me folks, these shocks r not meant for street use, STRICTLY FOR TRACK USE ONLY ........u would not enjoy 14k rating springs on KL roads :P :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hope bros here can help a little

currently my car have some dent and rust..so i do all the bodywork,knocking and simen all by myself..but the problem now..i dun hv enuff money to paint my car

so is there anything i can spray?not the normal can..cos when i wanna paint..all musr rub again..i need something to spray just for a meanwhile by tyhe time i get enuff money

is there anything like can type undercoat for automotive use?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience