Borneo MLOC Thread~ :)

JKay

Known Member
Jun 14, 2008
Hey everybody

Can anyone give me directions to Melvins place and also to greedspeed in bundusan? Will n going tuesday mayne and no idea where it is

Thank u

deanengson

From Facebook
Sep 20, 2010
www.facebook.com
You know the way to the fish noodle shop Wan Wan? Just go straight through the old shop lots and the workshop at the most rear is Greedspeed, it doesn't look like much but keep an eye out for it.

JKay

Known Member
Jun 14, 2008
Thanks deanengson. I will go there Tues. How about Melvins place, GP Racing?

Thank u

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
Jkay,
If you need help to locate or talk to greenspeed owner, just pm me. He's a gud friend of mine.

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

Jkay,
If you need help to locate or talk to greenspeed owner, just pm me. He's a gud friend of mine.

JKay

Known Member
Jun 14, 2008
Thanks reintel

Hopefully gonna get my car back frm respray tomorrow. If its ready ill b going there and i will get directions frm u as well

Thanks all

JKay

Known Member
Jun 14, 2008
car came out today visited melvin. plate number will change so this number will not be on my car anymore

Just took quick pics with my phone

Last edited:
Get up to 10000 forum backlinks with our xrumer blast & massive traffic

Get large web traffic using best xrumer service available. We can post your custom post up to 10K forums worldwide, get thousands of backlinks and large online web traffic in very short time. Most affordable and most powerful service for web traffic and backlinks in the world!!!!
Just for $55 your post will be published to 10000 forums worldwide your website will get insatnt traffic and massive increase in rankings just after few days or weeks. Order now:
xrumer blast

JKay

Known Member
Jun 14, 2008
Jkay, i think i saw ur ride a week ago at harbour city evening :)

Contact me if u feel like having TT :)
Hey Dean. Might have been me I have been driving almost every evening lately. Hey maybe my friend is organising a small TT this sat night. He is using Subaru and just getting a few friends together.

If u are free please join us. I will inform u when and where once I know

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
Hi guys,

How about cruising to south...

Day/Date: Sunday/10-July
Time: Tentatively morning
Event: Local drift event & auto show

Anybody to go & see?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Report have emerged online that Pirelli will be F1's sole tyre supplier in 2011 and beyond. Italian media Autosprint and Italiaracing say that Pirelli has been selected by the teams and F1 chief executive Bernie Ecclestone to replace Bridgestone who's leaving the sport by season's end.

Previously in the running had been Michelin as well as Avon, Kumho and Hankook.

When asked to nominate his preference...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience